After a long hiatus of travelling the cosmere, Dr. Nowko Lestibournes, spiritual surgeon and leader of The Abundance, returns to Scadrial, only to find himself embroiled in Elendel politics.

EDIT: I only just realized this actually takes place a hundred years before Nowko was born. Well, whatever; I'm going to ignore that fact. Timeline inconsistencies, here I come!

Edited by Wonko the Sane

After a long hiatus of travelling the cosmere, Dr. Nowko Lestibournes, spiritual surgeon and leader of The Abundance, returns to Scadrial, only to find himself embroiled in Elendel politics.

EDIT: I only just realized this actually takes place a hundred years before Nowko was born. Well, whatever; I'm going to ignore that fact. Timeline inconsistencies, here I come!

Maybe you used a mixture of Feruchemical aluminum and Allomantic gold and used the shadow to enter the past somehow? Or wormholes...

Alron is in.  He smokes only the finest of cigars but is otherwise unremarkable.  His personal bodyguard however is easy to spot in a crowd.  Clearly Koloss-blooded but speaks with a refined if unusual accent.

Maybe you used a mixture of Feruchemical aluminum and Allomantic gold and used the shadow to enter the past somehow? Or wormholes...

Nowko has Epic friends now; maybe that's how he did it. Also, wasn't there a certain Gallifreyan we all know and love in the original Abundance roster? That would make this feat easy.

This is all advertising, by the way, for a resurgence in the Abundance movement, which will be coming whenever I get around to it.

Nowko has Epic friends now; maybe that's how he did it. Also, wasn't there a certain Gallifreyan we all know and love in the original Abundance roster? That would make this feat easy.

This is all advertising, by the way, for a resurgence in the Abundance movement, which will be coming whenever I get around to it.

That is quite true. Maybe you got a Vortex Manipulator made from a dead epic? 

Do you remember what happened to the 'village' the first time there was an abundance? They got no doctor roles. Do you want that to happen again? Because I will happily make that happen again.

Do you remember what happened to the 'village' the first time there was an abundance? They got no doctor roles. Do you want that to happen again? Because I will happily make that happen again.

What are you talking about? The following were all Village doctors in QF7: Doctor Cloud' Wintre (Winter Cloud), Dr. Nowko Lestibournes (Wonko the Sane), Doc Piffington (Lord Pifferdoo), Dr Rab Heatherlocke (Haelbarde), Dr Is Axe? (phattemer), The Doctor (ostrichofevil), Dowc Holliday (dowanx), Doctor Walin (spencer12347).

Unless you mean protector roles, like the doctor in original Mafia. To which I say, bring it on! This game has no such roles.

EDIT: Besides, I wasn't calling for everyone in this game to become a doctor. I was saying I'm going to be restarting the forum guild soon, and I'm using this game as free advertising.

Edited by Wonko the Sane

What are you talking about? The following were all Village doctors in QF7: Doctor Cloud' Wintre (Winter Cloud), Dr. Nowko Lestibournes (Wonko the Sane), Doc Piffington (Lord Pifferdoo), Dr Rab Heatherlocke (Haelbarde), Dr Is Axe? (phattemer), The Doctor (ostrichofevil), Dowc Holliday (dowanx), Doctor Walin (spencer12347).

Unless you mean protector roles, like the doctor in original Mafia. To which I say, bring it on! This game has no such roles.

EDIT: Besides, I wasn't calling for everyone in this game to become a doctor. I was saying I'm going to be restarting the forum guild soon, and I'm using this game as free advertising.

If I were playing, I'd totally resurrect Drrab!

Then you can rejoin the Guild, once I get around to it! Hopefully that will be soon -- I'm drawing up an introduction and some character bios now.

I want to avoid overpowering Nowko -- I may have already given him too much. He has an Allomantic bronze spike, a Shardscalpel, and an assistant who's a Forger with a Seon (though they can only occasionally get Forgery to work when they aren't on Sel). A Vortex Manipulator might start to edge into ridiculous territory.

Ah, but would it continue to work once it sent him back into the past once? I suspect it wouldn't. So Nowko would be "stranded" as it were. Except he'd be in a place where Allomantic cadmium is a thing. Going to the future is easy - you just have to slow your passage through time for awhile. 

I like that! So he, Len (the aforementioned Forger; my character from LG12), and Ena (The Seon), have come back in time to change something involving Elendel politics.

EDIT: Maybe he's trying to alter the formation of the original Abundance slightly, which will make a great lead-in to my bringing it back!

Edited by Wonko the Sane

That is exactly what I meant. And if I start the Corrupt with all the medkit, they will keep all the medkits for the entire game. So this game does have such roles.

If I were playing, I'd totally resurrect Drrab!

If you want, Drrab can be the bribe-able second in command of the Constables.

That is exactly what I meant. And if I start the Corrupt with all the medkit, they will keep all the medkits for the entire game. So this game does have such roles.

If you want, Drrab can be the bribe-able second in command of the Constables.

Sure: It was Dr Rab Heatherlocke, in full. Although, he might get out his Lawman's badge again. But he'll keep the Doctor's badge (a piece of tape with words on it) as well. 

It's done! You can find the new guild headquarters here.

I may have rushed it somewhat; I feel like it could use a bit more polishing and prettier formatting. That can be added in post, though, and I felt it was important to get it out there.

EDIT: But Jooooooe! Why would you do that?

Edited by Wonko the Sane

EDIT: But Jooooooe! Why would you do that?

See Below.

Because literally every player who's played more than ten or fifteen games of SE is a troll. Every single one.

Studies have failed to find a reason for this phenomenon. All scientists can tell us is that, not only is it inevitable, but it's addicting.

There is still me! I am still pure!

You're still young. Give it time.

I believe it comes down to the maxim 'Power corrupts' combined with 'Knowledge is power'. More experienced players have more knowledge, thus more power. And then when you GM... Well 'Absolute power corrupts absolutely'...

Do you know how fun it is to be a known eliminator?

You know, when I first posted that, I was trying to remember if anyone who was an R&R wasn't a troll, and you actually occurred to me, Hael. But then I remembered a certain PM about MR11, and I immediately disabused myself of the notion of your non-trollness. :P

You should read the cycle leading up to my death in MR7. Or alternatively, my time as Lord Odium in LG14. But the only reason you might get the idea I'm not a troll, is I've yet to GM a game of my own creation. As you saw in that PM...

Edit: R&R?

Edited by Haelbarde