Same reason I waited before revealing what StrawMan said about HS. I wanted to see if she's implicate any teammates.

I don't think that that was the finest decision. We only have 24 hour cycles, so we don't have enough time to realistically discuss. If there was more time, like in an MR or an LG, then I'd agree. But with this little time, I think that people should have more that just five hours to decide on a lynch.

Elbereth. 

I don't think that that was the finest decision. We only have 24 hour cycles, so we don't have enough time to realistically discuss. If there was more time, like in an MR or an LG, then I'd agree. But with this little time, I think that people should have more that just five hours to decide on a lynch.

I think Maill did the right thing. I much prefer waiting till the last moment to reveal stuff like that. Giver more time for observing how they act which is how you use that to find more. Besides there isn't really much else to decide about the lynch once that's revealed. 

EDIT: Missed colour. Also DC

Edited by Clanky

I apologize for not being on sooner. I was working on LG19 and had this tab open, but wasn't looking at it.

So, in return, Maill. First of all, when I said that I was vaguely suspicious of DC for being too vague about why he was suspicious (and particularly when you found out that he was suspicious of you), you immediately tried to convince me to last-minute lynch him. Which is suspicious enough. Plus there's the fact that he's your roommate, so lynching him will be a top priority for you if you're evil. Plus, when DC actually was specific enough for me, he said that you were acting evil because when you were evil you usually tried to convince people to vote with you. Like you'd just done, with DC having no way of knowing. And when I told you that I was much less suspicious of DC now, you went ahead and lynched him anyway.

Not to mention that you took a dagger away from the only person who's almost certainly good. And your kill role being gone is not going to cut it.

Feel free to PM DC to confirm what I've said.

Also, I didn't post before now because of my playstyle, which you will remember was entirely PMs. (Apologies to those few of you who I haven't gotten around to PMing. It's been a busy week, and I'm sorry about that.) And why were you waiting on me to post, anyway? I can understand waiting for a little bit so that discussion happens. But because I haven't posted yet? No. That doesn't make sense. (EDIT: Sorry, read your reasoning a bit wrong. Waiting for me to implicate teammates doesn't make that much sense either, though. Because why would I do so specifically this turn? I've given you enough to go off from our PM. And I wasn't going to post. Because playstyle.)

EDIT: (almost made it a double post because I'm a little bit worried about being lynched [for the first time! ...woot?] and also stressed for other reasons, but decided to go with common sense) Also, I'm not sure why he's doing this. There is no way for a scan to fail. So next cycle, barring hidden powers (which are technically possible but unlikely), I'll be revealed as Loyal and everyone will go after him...? So either we are very close to endgame or... something. I don't even know.

EDIT 2: Um... Thanks for the random upvote? But unless it was Joe, a retraction/vote on Maill would be much more greatly appreciated.

Edited by Elbereth

You need a / before the second "color". (Yes, yes, I'm helping my own lynching. Oh well.)

Right, since it seems I'm going to be lynched (which to be honest isn't much of a surprise):

Once I get arrested, please PM me! I can't initiate contact. But with PMs I can basically fulfill the same role as before (except without being a buffer against the eliminators winning). I cannot stress this enough. I need those PMs.

Thank you.

EDIT: (almost made it a double post because I'm a little bit worried about being lynched [for the first time! ...woot?] and also stressed for other reasons, but decided to go with common sense) Also, I'm not sure why he's doing this. There is no way for a scan to fail. So next cycle, barring hidden powers (which are technically possible but unlikely), I'll be revealed as Loyal and everyone will go after him...? So either we are very close to endgame or... something. I don't even know.

EDIT 2: Um... Thanks for the random upvote? But unless it was Joe, a retraction/vote on Maill would be much more greatly appreciated.

There are no Hidden powers that can interfere in a scan.

T7: Regrets in the Senate

“You will release senator Trump from his cell, now, Constable Yosef.”

“I’m sorry sir, but that will not be happening.”

Governor Alron and Constable Yosef glared at each other across Yosef’s desk. Alron had slammed his hands down on the desk in an attempt to intimidate the Constable, But Yosef’s height made it infeasible. He stood an easy head above the governor, and glared down at him from behind the desk where he had been working.

“Governor, all the senators behind bars have been found guilty of some crime or another. Dyson’s was embezzlement. He may not have been involved in Matthew’s murder, but he is a criminal.”

“The entire Senate is voting for his release!”

“It will not happen!” He paused, then added “Sir.” as an afterthought.

Alron dropped his head to his chest, clenching his fists on the desk as he exhaled slowly. He carefully sat down in the chair before the desk, and gestured for Yosef to do the same. “Constable, I respect your desire to punish your friend’s killers, but imprisoning senators who have done nothing wrong is not the way to do it. And, if you recall, I outrank you, and can strip you of your position.”

“Let me set something straight, sir. I took this position to protect my friend. I failed that. I have absolutely no intention to keep this job after this mess is done. But until then, I will happily, abuse my authority in order to take down the corrupted. The constables follow me. If I order them to, they will arrest you without hesitation. No force in the Cosmere can make us release the senators.”

“At least get him a lawyer. He won’t shut up about that.”

“Fine. He’ll get a rusting Lawyer.”

Alron trudged into the Senate hall to find it in a heated debate. He pressed a hand to his forehead and repressed the urge to swear. Being Governor wasn’t nearly worth it. It had some perks, but too much thankless responsibility came with it. He was ignored as he made his way to his desk and sat down in it. He frowned at what appeared to be a yelling match between Liram and Elentari. He gestured for one of his constables to come over.

“Give me your baton.”

“Sir?”

“Just give it. It won’t leave your sight”

The Constable gingerly handed it over. Alron twirled it in his hands once, feeling it’s weight, then slammed it onto his desk with an almighty CRACK of sound.

The entire Senate Hall quieted instantly as Senators jumped, froze or spun to face the noise.

Alron handed the baton back to the constable then stood up. “Alright, what is going on?”

Liram stepped forward, and was immediately yanked backwards by Elentari who began to speak rapidly. “Liram is falsely claiming that I am one of the Senators who helped kill Machmuller. He has falsified evidence against me. He is the murderer, not I.”

Alron turned. “Liram?”

“I went through his papers, her ledgers, everything. There’s no doubt about it sir. She spent a large sum of money on smuggling the same type of poison into this building. More money was spent on hiring a burglar to administer the poison to Machmuller’s drink. She’s the murderer.”

Alron rubbed his eyes and gave up on repressing the urge to swear. Both of these senators were trusted confidants of his. And now they were turned against each other? He was beginning to see why Yosef refused to release any of the senators. Even the innocent ones were Irritants. “And how goes the Senate itself? Who believes Elentari?”

Elentari looked around eagerly, but no one raised a hand in support. The senator slowly turned back around, shoulders drooping in defeat. Alron just grunted.

“And who believes Liram?”

Five senators roes their hands quietly. Alron sucked in a breath and nodded. “Right then. Constables, Take Senator Elentari away for interrogation and incarceration.”

Elentari’s head shot upwards. “You’ll get me out right? Once I’m proven innocent? Like you’re doing with Trump?”

Alron winced. “Um, I’ll. . . Yeah. I’ll get you out.” The lie sounded hollow, even to him.

Elentari heard it too. The hope in her eyes slowly faded away, and her whole body drooped. “Oh. Okay.” She turned, and shuffled away, lead by the constables.

Alron stared after her, even after the door closed behind them. Had he made the right choice? Or had he just arrested yet another ally?

“Sir?” Liram’s voice registered. It sounded like it had been trying to get his attention for some time. Alron? Are you okay?”

He turned back to face Liram, noticing that the senate hall was now empty except for him and Liram. “No. Things are just, weighing me down. I don’t think we did the right thing, Yosef refuses to budge on releasing the innocents, and well, other things I’ve done.”

Liram sat on the corner of the desk and sighed. “I feel you. I became a senator to help the city, not ruin the lives of the other senators.”

“I hope you’re right about Elentari, but at the same time, I know you’re not. And that worries me.”

“Alron, I didn’t lie. Elentari is corrupt. We finally got one!”

The doors opened, and a constable came in, holding a roll of parchment in his hand. He crossed the empty hall and saluted, dropping the parchment on the desk. “These are all the crimes Elentari confessed to Sir. A few petty crimes, a small touch of bribery. Things that everyone has done at some point in their life. But there was nothing at all about Machmuller. By all reports, She was a friend of his.”

Liram stared at the Constable, while Alron unrolled the parchment and read it. Rust, he’d committed worse crimes than the ones listed here. He let the parchment fall from his grasp, and dropped his head to the desk. He’s done the wrong thing.

“Sir?”

“Leave me. Both of you. I need to think.”

There was a pause, then the scuffle of footsteps and the sound of a door closing.

The Governor of Elendel, the most powerful man in the Basin, was alone at the top.

LUNA was stabbed to death
Elbereth was a Senator.

Votes:
Elbereth: 6 : Wonko, Lopen, Elodin, Clanky, Kynedath, Alvron
Stink: 2 : Stink, Alvron
LUNA: 1 : Alvron
Mailliw: 2 :Bugsby, Mailliw

Living/Unarrested Players Turn 7:

Senators:
Wonko the Sane - Dr. Nowko Lestibournes
TheMightyLopen - Senator Palpatine
Orlok - Cicero