It was pointed out though, about 12 hours ago, that the corrupt need to kill or arrest everyone, and once there's less players than medkit, it will be all but impossible to kill anyone.

Ah. Good point.

Well, this game just got a lot harder guys. Maybe be a little more careful with your knives? We do not want to start losing three people a turn to the Eliminators.

Once again! Alvron for Governor. Since there's 15 players left, I assume we'll need 8 votes for Alv to actually become Governor.

I also have a question for Joe. If you use your Governor vote on someone who dies by the Dagger, can that allow you the chance to get that Dagger? Or does it have to be a lynch vote?

And about the Medkit change. Does that mean that once you use a Medkit, it's gone, or only if it gets hit by a Dagger will its one use be gone?

Once again! Alvron for Governor. Since there's 15 players left, I assume we'll need 8 votes for Alv to actually become Governor.

I also have a question for Joe. If you use your Governor vote on someone who dies by the Dagger, can that allow you the chance to get that Dagger? Or does it have to be a lynch vote?

And about the Medkit change. Does that mean that once you use a Medkit, it's gone, or only if it gets hit by a Dagger will its one use be gone?

Lynch vote.

Only if the medkit blocks a dagger.

Alvron. So some how I ended up with a Warrant and a Ledger. I would appreciate it if whoever scanned me sent me a PM, and that everyone else who has already been confirmed do so as well so I don't use it on someone who has already been scanned.

EDIT: Just realized that it was probably Phatt who scanned me, so I'm not cleared like I hoped.

Edited by Amanuensis

If he's the one that scanned me he is too dead to tell us the results, so I could still be Corrupt for all anyone knows. I'm not but, oh well. That being said Aman. People please vote for me and protect me. I'd rather be arrested and alive then dead and unconfirmed. I will still be able to participate via PMs to add my two cents as the game progresses. I'm pretty sure I've got two of the Corrupt figured out, and am using both of my items on them to confirm. I could be wrong as I was for both Alvron and DC. Will let you know the results on the morrow.

Edited by Amanuensis

Vote Alv for Gov.  We need at least 3 more.

Sadly Aman, even if you get all the votes, it's likely that they will kill you anyway.  Should they have a spare dagger that is.  After all they can kill you even if you're arrested.

Joe: Are we allowed to learn Silverblades faction?  He was killed via inactivity so...

Forgot that they might not have a dagger after failing to kill you. I hope that's the case.

My intent is so that I can be confirmed without having to waste another turn of a Ledger. I understand that due to recent circumstances I am pretty suspicious, and due to having this ledger I think it's important that my alignment is confirmed so the results I reveal can be trusted. That and I'm hoping that if the Corrupt do have a dagger they will have to choose between only removing one villager this cycle by attacking me or let me get arrested and go after someone else, allowing me to let the right people know the results. Either way it's a win win for us, I think.

Aman, I agree that it's important to know your identity. That's why we sent the ledgers your way in the first place. I wish you had discussed this with me in PM first, but I understand that you didn't realize it was our ledgers until too late. I will do what I can to get you protection from kills tonight, but lynching you is kind of a necessity at this point.

And come on guys, vote Alvron! I'd say we need a few more than three extra votes, considering how hard the Corrupt seem to be working against this.

Edited by Wonko the Sane

Apologies for my absence this weekend. [colour=blue]I haven't had a good weekend, and the game has been significantly further down my list of priorities than it warrants.[/color].

I'll have a look through properly tomorrow, but for now: Alv, Aman.

Alv. I don't think jailing Aman is worth it. He'll likely be Search Warranted before he gets his scan in. Elbereth. She's the one who was informing me in PMs that DC suspected me, but he's since told me that she was the one who proposed it.