Master Elodin

Cookies In The TARDIS: The Intro Thread Fight

124 posts in this topic

why tho? can we all just sit down? the Doctor himself is getting a headache from all of the reality breaking things. 

he wants you to stop, even if he cant make you not kill people.

"I think that even if we manage to kill someone, they won't stay dead for long," Kenod says. "But alright, I'll drink some tea with you."

thank you. 

*sits down and begins to heat the kettle*

so. why is everybody tryna murder everybody else? Is there a reason?

"Well, now, that's a weird story. This thread, as a whole, is the continuation of a battle I had with Elodin in someone's introduction thread. It made its way into its own thread, with the sole purpose of becoming a giant battle. I can't remember the purpose of the original fight... Maybe Hemalurgy? I got some great spikes out of it, and some not-as-great spikes, too. Who knew you could Hemalurgically steal earlobe size?" Nashan sips some coffee, since he believes tea to be for the weak. 

Kenod throws a battleaxe at Nashan for insulting tea.

Edited by kenod
punctuation

Nashan sighs as the battleaxe lands in his skull with a solid thunk. 
"Seriously, kenod? I didn't even insult tea out loud, you just read my mind and went from there? Now I'll have to spend maybe 5 seconds fixing my hair. Rude." He proceeds to pull the axe out of his head, set it on the ground, and fix his hair. 

"First of all, I like tea", Kenod says. "Second of all, is mind reading really that surprising?"

"I guess it's not, no. This thread has had weirder, really. But now that we're taking a bit of a fight break, what do we do?"

why the axe.all of this wannabe murder is very exausting. nobody is even dead. 

"Yes, well, none of us can really die, can we? Technically, we could kill each other, but that just takes all sorts of effort and lots of nonsense, which would just be subverted the next second, anyways. Since we're basically immortal and nigh-on omnipotent, lobbing around battleaxes and supernovas and such is a good way to keep us occupied, and have a bit of powerful fun that can't we had in weaker dimensions."

this is... desturbing. you are bored. so you throw around supernovas. a bit of powerful fun.  why cant we have some normal conversations. i mean. an all powerful beings and there's no good conversation. 

* pours three mugs of tea *

"Thank you", Kenod accepts the tea. "Is it English tea? As I normally find it to be too bitter."

On 4/19/2017 at 1:10 PM, Nashan'Elin said:

Who knew you could Hemalurgically steal earlobe size?

You must tell me how! I would love three mile long earlobes!

what even. *points at kenod* you can add some honey. its in the last undestroyed cabinet in the whole flipping chat.

"Thanks", says Kenod, "I like honey".

Oh. That's wonderful. You may get me to murder someone yet. Your short non informative sentences and quotes are so helpful and constructive. Yeh flaming drongo

*quietly prepares for a spectacular murder*

You're all invited to my... party. It will be fun.

"Talkin' to yourself, there, friend." Nashan saunters in from an adjacent pocket dimension. "Nobody's scared off, just busy or bored, I guess. Spectacular murders happen all the time, and we usually recover within a few seconds, maayyybe minutes. It's not the most exciting news these days."

*quietly and respectfully tries to spectacularly kill Nashan with simple glass knives*