Cookies In The TARDIS: The Intro Thread Fight

5 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

You need to uphold the balance someway. And besides, fixing this dimension continually is annoying

Ok.

Annoyed, Kenod notices that his Dor battery has run dry. Deciding to take a more direct approach, he takes out an appearance spike and stabs himself in his arm, turning it into a tentacle.

Elodin awakens from his slumber underneath the golden prison of the Seven Shadowed Things. "What time is it?" He notices that his arm is slightly rotten, and he feels slightly- necromantized. It had been a long time since his last shower, after all.

Edited by Master Elodin

• 2 weeks later...

The gatewalker steps silently across infinity, seeing the ashes of a long dead thread lie in rest. Drawing upon the infinite powers of meta-reasoning and reference-creation Jedal thrusts his hand forward and commands the great behemoth to rise once again!

Drawing forth theories of improbable possibility, Jedal spears the Darkness with a paradoxical blade, watching it fade away. Readying more impossible outcomes, the fool sees the beasts he has awakened, and murders them all.

• 3 months later...
On 8/27/2016 at 2:34 AM, Darkness Ascendant said:

The Darkness awakens. 

It had been slumbering for days untold.....slumbering in the Distortion World for centuries with his pet Giratina.
It is everything yet one thing, the darkness that envelopes all.

And today he felt like getting out of bed for once.

Ghraaa, screeched Giratina happy that his master was awake for once.

Darkness metaphorically stretched as he got up, taking the form of a very big human, like......reaally big. He petted Giratina's head as he metaphorically walked past. He then prompted to rip a hole from his dimension. He moved through it, warping reality as he passed the temporal anomaly and found himself in a strange place. His vast intellect instantly processed it all, taking in the motionless beings, cookies and more lying around.

Mildly interested, he snapped his finger..... and everything was reverted back to what the human's would perceive as "normal", whatever that meant anyway.

They all became reanimated and proceeded to fight each other, upon which a strange rabbit/kitsune like being asked "How do you "kill" a member?"

Such a deep question....Darkness thought, and suddenly this universe broke.

Darkness sighed and fixed it again in a few moments, this time making sure to exterminate the kitsune thing.

This will be interesting

Frost looked up from her laptop and said,  "Who just called me a rabbit/kitsune thing? I'm obviously a eevee/kitsune thing." Then evolved into a flareon/kitsune thing and fried the TARDIS and everything in it except for herself, her friend, Jenny (does anyone get the reference), and her other friend, a mew/kitsune thing named Eve. With the help of Eve she devolved back into eevee/kitsune thing while Jenny scolded, "You just fried my dad, and you necroposted!!!! I don't know which is worse!!!"

"Sorry," Frost said, "Darkness, you can fix this, right? Oh, and you have a pet giratina, how did you not know I was a eevee/kitsune thing?" Frost asked Darkness as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Edited by frost
changed something

Frost evolves into a vaporeon/kitsune thing and puts out the remaining fire, then devolved back into a eevee/kitsune thing.  Luckily, the Doctor was wearing fire proof ________ (I didn't know what to put) and had survived the blazing inferno of the flareon/kitsune thing. He asked, "How are you all here????!!!!! Who are you????!!!!!! I thought Jenny was dead!!!!!!!!!! I want a cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Annoyed, Frost turned evolved a slyveon/kitsune thing and used the weird ribbon things attached to her to lift and gag the Doctor and put him in a safe corner away from danger.

Frost then puts on a pair of windstormers lenses and removes the air from Nashan's lungs. She then uses a pair of diserners lenses to figure out how old the Doctor really is. Frost whispers the Doctor's age into Jenny's ear and they giggle at how ancient he is.

Edited by frost
grammar mistake and more

*sighs*

*Secrets walks through a hole in reality*

"A fighting thread, really"

*sighs again as Secrets tears more holes through the fabric of the universe and hundreds of Weeping angels*

"Hmmm... I'm surprised no one has figured out how one can use these Angels to their advantage, if they have the right power, Secrets though to himself."

*Secrets turns his attention away from the angels, letting them clear out all low level contestants and nuisances, and all foolish enough to be paying attention*

"Hmmm..that should help this place become a little clearer"

*tosses a photo of a cookie into the general area of the angels, and looks away. Secrets looks back and sees piles of cookies lying on the ground*

"Hmp, Secrets smirked as he looked back. I wonder if all others figured out that we defined reality so that the image of a cookie in itself would be a cookie. What other reason could they think of for us using pictures of cookies."

*Secrets looked around at @Darkness Ascendant, @Master Elodin, @frost, @kenod, @Captains Domon, and @Master Elodin, the doctor and the TARDIS, as well as all the other rubbish around him.* 

*Secrets gasps as a spike is driven through him, and then his being destroyed, by himself*

"Time manipulation and ontological powers are so fun, thought the Secrets that had jumped back in time a few seconds to kill himself"

"So, they're bringing in beings from this, Doctor Who's Universe? Maybe I should bring in some"

*Secrets waves his hands and a thousand cybermen step forth. Hundreds of thousands of hemalurgic bunnies run towards the cybermen, and spike them*

"Better, Secrets Grinned"

*Secrets rips apart the cybermen through allomantic homemade tidal forces*

"Alright, get moving you rodents, Secrets Shouted!"

*The hemalurgic bunnies proceed to assemble an Aon Rao out of the spikes and the destroyed corpses of the cybermen, and Secrets throws the spike of himself towards the center, then melts it to a single dot in the center of the Aon*

"That hit the spot, Secrets thought as the investiture began"

"It always feels so good to have some recently gained investiture on hand...  this should probably be enough killing and investiture to do this."

*Secrets smiles as, stretching far into space, the Worldspire appears*

"This should be an interesting *ahem* culinary experiment, Secrets quietly said to himself"

*Secrets continues to smile as the Worldspire spikes all who are still left alive, and pleasures in the screams of all present*

*Secrets takes a merry stroll as he walks off into nothingness, the Worldspire trailing behind*

Edited by Secrets