Dragon314

Most powerful epic

30 posts in this topic

@asterion137

I don't think so, his brain doesn't seem to need to be intact/working in order to heal himself as shown by his fight with steelheart at the end of the first book when he crushes his skull in. If his brain doesn't need to be working, then his head doesn't need to be attached to heal. There are probably other examples of this though I haven't read the books since calamity.

Also, prof would probably have a body fitting force field up 24/7 in a fight with other epics, kinda like the reckoners coats.

finally I think he could still manage one in time to block whatever TLR pushed (Unless possibly if it was duralumin boosted) as he has blocked bullets and other things that move at incredible speeds before.  

Edited by HonorIsDead

If he has enough metals, TLR would probably kill anyone with duralumin emotional allomancy to make them depressed or helpless.

Prof vs. Obliteration: Obliteration has no way to kill Prof through the forcefields. Prof might be able to grab obliteration with forcefields, then crush. Because obliteration would be grabbed, teleportation wouldn't save him.

Edited by Entreos
added "If he has enough metals"

Obliteration vs. Steelheart: Neither can kill the other because of the prime invincibilities, unless they can use the other's weakness.

Steelheart vs. Prof: Same.

I'm not seeing much of a weakness for Obliteration, and he's potentially got the ability to ramp his power up to 12.

Up until now he only 'charged up' by hanging out and getting a tan.  But in Calamity he had his first visit to space (AFAIK).  If it occurs to him to teleport closer to the sun (even if it's just for little 'blinks') then we're potentially looking at literally Earth-shattering levels of power.  

Mind you, damaging the Earth too much would be just as bad for him as everyone else, but that's kind of his mission now, isn't it?

I think TLR would definitely win--he's untouchable burning atium and compounding zinc, would probably be able to predict Obliteration's teleports, and wouldn't be afraid of Steelheart. The only one that might give him trouble would be Prof, but a combination of a duralumin-Soothing (to stun him) and steel compounding could allow TLR to hack him into enough pieces that his regeneration stops working.