Spike identification- Do you wanna know what that metal thing does?

ChickenPlague

This is a thread for those who have been spiked by the dark alley.

You have a bit of metal in you. But what does it do? You probably never bothered to find out, or didn't receive an answer.

Well here is your chance! If you have an idea on what it might do please share. If not I'll be very glad to decipher it myself.

(Those of you who have been informed on what your spikes do by a DA member on what your spikes do- please share! Our records were destroyed by a certain Epic and are now a papyrus plantation.)

And if you want another spike just remember- The cookie-dough comes cheap and cooking is easy!

Known spikes:

Kaymyth-Feruchemical maturity.

?Mistrunner- Social anxiety?

Nashan'Elin- Feruchemical Koloss heritage.

Chasmfiend- Full metalborn.

Master Elodin- Broken feruchemical humor.

Edited by ChickenPlague

I once stapled my finger. On accident, I'll have you know. Do you think it grants social anxiety?

Hemalurgy requires intent you know. Although it could have been Harmony or Ruin giving the intent. So it's probably a spike? We can't be sure.

I have... 32various spikes I put in myself. Also, where is the Dark Alley thread?

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/14879-people-you-wouldnt-want-to-meet-in-a-dark-alley/page-47#entry408957)Are those spikes by any chance allowing you to compound all metals? 

I like it. Got one lying around?

We're the Dark Alley! I just have to stab some weird shellfish or sponge and we got it! I've sent it to you with the Highstorm mail.

I once stapled my finger. On accident, I'll have you know. Do you think it grants social anxiety?

The voices in my head say it is, though I can't be sure whether that's the Ruin!Voices in my head or the crazy!voices

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic