Skyrim rp Discussion thread

Silverblade5

Alright, so some clarification on the time period. Sorry if this sounds repetitive, but I just want to make sure I know things before I start writing. This is set BEFORE the people rebelled against the dragons, and Alduin was sent forward in time. The dragons and dragon priests ruled over Skyrim, and the Dragon Cult is made up of the dragon's most loyal followers. After the Rebellion, known as The Dragon War, the surviving cultists went into hiding. So, if all that is correct, is this during or before the rebellion? Or perhaps some of the events in the RP could lead to the start of the rebellion? 

Edited by Patar

Alright, so some clarification on the time period. Sorry if this sounds repetitive, but I just want to make sure I know things before I start writing. This is set BEFORE the people rebelled against the dragons, and Alduin was sent forward in time. The dragons and dragon priests ruled over Skyrim, and the Dragon Cult is made up of the dragon's most loyal followers. After the Rebellion, known as The Dragon War, the surviving cultists went into hiding. So, if all that is correct, is this thduring or before the rebellion? Or perhaps some of the events in the RP could lead to the start of the rebellion? 

You are correct. As for plot, maybe it'll lead to that, and maybe it won't. PAFO ;)

Is it ok if I set up a shrine for Azura somewhere in the reach? Nothing like the massive one to come later but a small one for my character to worship at.

Yes. Out of curiosity, what would the closest in game location be?

Edited by Silverblade5

Cool. Will you actually be building it? Sounds like it could offer some story potential.

It will be near to completion but yeah that's what I was thinking, Aranea finishing off the statue and asking for Azuras blessing on it at dawn and dusk.

It will be near to completion but yeah that's what I was thinking, Aranea finishing off the statue and asking for Azuras blessing on it at dawn and dusk.

Sounds awesome man. As for myself, as I said in the thread, I'll mostly be observing, until something happens that Dunkestkaal decides warrants his attention.

Well if anyone's an Azura worshipper they can obviously meet Aranea at the shrine, other than that there's a few dungeons around where its being built if there are any explorers, I think one of the Galdur brothers is there though I don't know what point in the timeline that all happens. Or if they're on their way to climb the throat of the world.

Name: Ausar(Can change if needed)

Race: Nord

Affiliations: Dragon  Cult

Skills: One handed weapons, restoration, destruction, speech

Ausar is a high ranking member of the dragon cult, and takes orders directly from Dunkestkaal. He is fiercely loyal to him, and always has been since entering his service.  He follows orders without question, and is constantly traveling, carrying out the will of Dunkestkaal throughout the Reach. Makes a yearly trip to Bromjunaar(The place Labrynthian was built on top of, hq for the dragon cult) to participate in meetings with other high ranking members of the cult. Is in possession of a mask that fortifies his speech abilities, while giving him a direct link to Dunkestkaal.

Name: Siris

Race: Dunmer

Worships: Azura, Meridia

Skills: Blacksmithing, two handed weapons

Edited by Silverblade5

Siris is a high ranking member of the dragon cult, and takes orders directly from Dunkestkaal. He is fiercely loyal to him, and always has been since entering his service.  He follows orders without question, and is constantly traveling, carrying out the will of Dunkestkaal throughout the Reach. Makes a yearly trip to Bromjunaar(The place Labrynthian was built on top of, hq for the dragon cult) to participate in meetings with other high ranking members of the cult. Is in possession of a mask that fortifies his speech abilities, while giving him a direct link to Dunkestkaal.

Are you sure you didn't mean this? Judging by the profiles that seems to be more likely.

Ausar is a high ranking member of the dragon cult, and takes orders directly from Dunkestkaal. He is fiercely loyal to him, and always has been since entering his service.  He follows orders without question, and is constantly traveling, carrying out the will of Dunkestkaal throughout the Reach. Makes a yearly trip to Bromjunaar(The place Labrynthian was built on top of, hq for the dragon cult) to participate in meetings with other high ranking members of the cult. Is in possession of a mask that fortifies his speech abilities, while giving him a direct link to Dunkestkaal.