The Supremacy of Arelon

DeathClutch19

Alright guys, I actually have a better name for my religion. It's a bit complicated, but then again, what religion isn't?

Dispositionism is the umbrella term for all sects of this religion. It believes that religion should not be about certain gods or regulations constricting people. It believes that religion should be about finding a way of life that suits everyone and helps people to flourish. Anyone is welcome to join Dispositionism.

Prospectionism is the name for the Clergy.The Prospectionists are philosophers who have chosen to spread philosophy to the rest of the world through teaching at Dispositionist churches. They make up the entirety of the Clergy. They can do anything from meditate on life's largest problems to travel and gather information and perspectives from other countries. To be a prospectist, you must have an open mind and be able to change your beliefs if necessary.

Prosperitism is the name of the common folk who follow Dispositionism. Most people follow it in their daily lives, by simply altering their way of life to make it more enjoyable or prosperous. Prosperitists have church every third day for around an hour. They believe that this will help them stay with the new information coming in from throughout the world, brought in by the prospectionists. The clergy does not force them to come to all sermons, but they are not all the same. Whether the speaker is different, or more news has come and changed a prospectionists perspective, or even if the clergyman was bored of that particular message and he wanted to change this up a bit.

So, alliances can be between two non-neighbouring countries?

PMs are allowed?

Do alliances have to be declared?

If there is a tri-partite alliance, and if two of the three countries break it, does the third, innocent country also suffer?

EDIT: I'm guessing we won't have multi-party alliances...

And, will there be separate threads for each turn?

Can we be atheists?

Edited by Mark IV

So, alliances can be between two non-neighbouring countries?

PMs are allowed?

Do alliances have to be declared?

If there is a tri-partite alliance, and if two of the three countries break it, does the third, innocent country also suffer?

EDIT: I'm guessing we won't have multi-party alliances...

And, will there be separate threads for each turn?

Can we be atheists?

Yes they can be made by two-non neighboring countires.

Yes PMs are allowed so you can communicate to other countries in secret :P

Yes Alliances must be made Public.

No mulit-party alliances are not allowed.

This thread will be used for the enitre game, as not much will be done in thread.

Of course! Atheism is always welcome :)

Okay! My country's religion is agnostic/secular. We saw that borders were being drawn based on religious sentiments, and so, decided to instead open our borders to all religions.

Unfortunately though, no other country is willing to believe in us, and have tightened their borders to us even further.

Note: I don't have a name for this yet. 'Secularism' sounds boring. I'll go along with whatever name it is given by the GMs.

Okay! My country's religion is agnostic/secular. We saw that borders were being drawn based on religious sentiments, and so, decided to instead open our borders to all religions.

Unfortunately though, no other country is willing to believe in us, and have tightened their borders to us even further.

Note: I don't have a name for this yet. 'Secularism' sounds boring. I'll go along with whatever name it is given by the GMs.

How does Iconoclasm work?

Supremacy of Arelon

Year 1

Previous years have been disastrous. Starting with a collapse in the Arelon economy, the hungry rose up destabilizing an unready government. With the ruling class on the brink falling and the citizens in open rebellion, the leaders have all gone into hiding. The merchant class has taken hold and the kingdom of Arelon has splintered.

Now each of you has an opportunity to rise and take what has rightfully belonged to the working class all along. Just make sure you rule better than your predecessors.

Turn 1 has begun. It will end at 8 pm mst on Wednesday. 

Depends on where you are starting from. Dao, Ial, Kai or Mai?

Personally I'd like to keep my exact location somewhat private however I don't mind people knowing my general area so they can decide whether they'd like to have me as an ally or an enemy. I just want to know if anyone is in Sao so I'm not killing a player immediately.