Hogwarts RP Discussion Thread

The Honor Spren

I would rather not write Eleanor's Sorting Hat thing, so if it's ok I'll just post a scene of her celebrating in the common room after everyon e has done the sorting hat bit. If I could post it sooner that'd be great, but I understand if you all don't want me to.

Please don't post yet. I have a draft Sorting Hat song in the works, and I know there's plans for Gregory, Eleanor, Lorelei and Lizzy in the works. I'll see if I can get that second one done by Friday (Australia Time). If it's not done by then, I'll just post the Sorting Hat song and the train/boat scenes can be posted as a flashback.

Please don't post yet. I have a draft Sorting Hat song in the works, and I know there's plans for Gregory, Eleanor, Lorelei and Lizzy in the works. I'll see if I can get that second one done by Friday (Australia Time). If it's not done by then, I'll just post the Sorting Hat song and the train/boat scenes can be posted as a flashback.

Oh, I knew about that part.

Lizzie's last name is Allred, so she's probably one of the first up.

Any progress on those stories?

Ah. Sorry about that.

The good news is, I can probably do a great deal of writing and editing and polishing tomorrow afternoon. The bad news is that I won't be able to connect to the internet while I do it, and for the joint post, I'll need to wait approval due to time zones and what-not, so... Wednesday afternoon I should have a bunch of stuff up? Maybe?

Sorry. A History Assignment got in the way. It's due Friday, so I should be able to finish off and edit/polish Friday evening. Sorry for the delay (again).

Now I just have to find information from a 3 hour podcast, about 750 pages worth of materials, and about 3 other websites, and write a 1500 word essay for Friday (I've done a lot of that already, but there's a long way to go. Fun  :wacko:)

UPDATE: The History Assignment's been handed in, and I can get back to writing again. The version for Honor, Mist and Elodin to quickly confirm should be up tonight. Honor, do you mind checking the PM for it? I know you haven't been getting notifications.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Can I write a sorting thing for Ming, or is someone doing something for the sorting hat or something? Or is someone's last name starting with a letter that is A, B, or C who is going to be writing one?

Edited by cloudjumper

21 hours ago, Mestiv said:

Hello? Anybody writing? :ph34r:

I'm also doing the scene where Gregory and the 3 girls get off the train. I know I've been delaying this for ages - and I'm really sorry about that, but I'll probably be home sick tomorrow, which will give me a bit of spare time to finish it. I'm really sorry about this, I know I've gone far beyond any reasonable limits of when I should have done it. I've just been busy with a bunch of RL stuff as well. :(

@Mestiv and whoever else is interested - I've finished the first part of what I've got to write (the boat scene with Gregory, Lorelei, Lizzy and Eleanor [does anyone else think that those three need a group name or something so we don't have to constantly refer to them all individually? {yeah, double triple brackets!}]), and it's ready to go once I get the OK from Honor and Mist. @The Honor Spren, I'm not sure if you've still got trouble with PM notifications, so I'm letting you know here.

I've written the Sorting Hat Song itself from the second part, and just need to write up the surrounding RP, which I'm getting to now.

Okay. I've posted Gregory and the girl's entrance post. It was actually cut down from something longer that was planned. The rest will be revealed as time goes on... (or not. Noodle Incidents are fun.)

Also, I'm still working on the surrounding text for the Sorting Hat Song, so I'll probably post it tomorrow afternoon (a.k.a. 24 hours from this post, or thereabouts). If someone else wants to post something before the Sorting Hat Song, now's the time to do it.

Edited by The Young Bard
Added notice for second post

• 2 months later...