Hogwarts RP Discussion Thread

The Honor Spren

If there's an epic war going on between the house elves and the doxies, one wonders why you aren't framing the RP around that. :P

Well maybe we could just have it running in the background and close some wings or something. I guess I could do something on that.

• 2 weeks later...

What about the Sorting Hat Song? We should probably have that first. We can always say that Victor's first as an exchange student, but we'll need to work out the alphabetical order of the names of the first-years after that.

Also, Eleanor and Company are preparing a scene. We're working out details, though.

Well, I wasn't aware that anyone was preparing anything... Good to know :) Victor's surname starts with B, so he'll be one of the first ones to be sorted.

I honestly don't feel competent enough to write the Song :P

In my experience, any Taylor Swift is too much Taylor Swift.

(Sorry. I've never liked her, and I'm quite sleep deprived at the moment. I should probably go to bed.)

That being said, I wouldn't be opposed to adding in some meta references to pop culture.

EDIT: I just got the strange vision of a kid playing Blank Space to the Sorting Hat, to see how it would react. And the Sorting Hat, being 1000 years old or so, just muttering under his brim and saying "Kids these days..."

Edited by The Young Bard

Master Elodin has helped me write the scene with Victor and Sorting Hat. I can post it now, but there were voices about the Hat's song etc. So if anyone wishes to write the song or any other scene involving the begining of Sorting Ceremony, then let me know. If no one objects I'll post Victor's scene tomorrow :)

So go ahead and write her Big Moment :)

Some time ago I had an idea to reincarnate the TriWizard Tournament, the general reaction was quite positive. Can I prepare Headmistress' speach announcing the Tournament's return? :)