Hogwarts RP Discussion Thread

The Honor Spren

So, let's wait for Honor Spren, our game master to speak her opinion and I'll make the jump. First year characters, we can interact! Yay! :D Also Voidus, can you please PM with a general description of Serena's answer to last Victor's question? I'll add it in my post as Victor's thoughts if you're still busy with new job :)

Just when I wanted to start the skip to Hogwart, people started to write what's going on in the train :P

Anyway, I should write the arrival from Victor's perspective tomorrow and if anyone want's to include something else going on in the train, it can be done as retrospection. Is that ok?

Edited by Mestiv

I don't have the books on me right now. Does anyone remember what third-years do? Do they just walk in to the school?

Carriages pulled by testrals, just like every other years except first years that use boats.

Uhhh... Can we just assume Gregory is now a very strong enemy to Lorelei and company? We can sort out the details later, or else leave it as a noodle incident.

Also, Gregory might have a lackey now. Similar story (although I'm almost certain I'll explain this when I get the chance.) I'll work on details, but he'll basically act as the equivalent of Crabbe and Goyle - doing the grunt work for the resident proto-bad guy.

Edited by The Young Bard

Uhhh... Can we just assume Gregory is now a very strong enemy to Lorelei and company? We can sort out the details later, or else leave it as a noodle incident.

Also, Gregory might have a lackey now. Similar story (although I'm almost certain I'll explain this when I get the chance.) I'll work on details, but he'll basically act as the equivalent of Crabbe and Goyle - doing the grunt work for the resident proto-bad guy.

Sounds good to me.

I think it sounds fine too.

Is it too late? He is not on the train, so do you think it would be appropriate to put him in now?

Name: Minko (House elf)

Master: Hogwarts in general

Job: Maintaining the library and books

Appearance: Aged, with long white whiskers

Personality and Interests: Minko is dedicated to his job.  He is also very reclusive and doesn't talk to many people.

Other: He has read all of the books in the library and has had to copy several of them by hand, because they were falling apart after a thousand years. He is well-learned in many things because of this.