Hogwarts RP Discussion Thread

The Honor Spren

Pandas... We should consider it :P I don't have any idea in mind currently, but I really think we need some bigger plot to unite the characters. You know... like the one I suggested here:

Are we going to have some bigger plot? Something to write about except classes and teenage drama? If yes, then here's my idea:

Triwizard Tournament is BACK! But with a change to it's formula. This time there isn't one representative from each school. Now, every school is represented by a team of students, and there are more tasks. Students have to excel in teamwork and prove themselves in a much wider spectrum of magic talents than they had to in 1994.

This way, we'll have plenty of occasions to have our characters interact and use some magic more interesting than they usually train in classes :)

And no one replied I think :P

Well, the first time they stopped doing it, it was:

The Tournament has been renowned for being extremely dangerous: champions have died while competing, and was discontinued after 1792, due to the high death toll.

One dead Cedric vs. high death toll, sounds like an improvement! Maybe they'll hope that this year nobody dies? :P

Pandas... We should consider it :P I don't have any idea in mind currently, but I really think we need some bigger plot to unite the characters. You know... like the one I suggested here:

Are we going to have some bigger plot? Something to write about except classes and teenage drama? If yes, then here's my idea:

Triwizard Tournament is BACK! But with a change to it's formula. This time there isn't one representative from each school. Now, every school is represented by a team of students, and there are more tasks. Students have to excel in teamwork and prove themselves in a much wider spectrum of magic talents than they had to in 1994.

This way, we'll have plenty of occasions to have our characters interact and use some magic more interesting than they usually train in classes  :)

And no one replied I think :P

Yes! That's awesome!  :o Sorry, I didn't see it before.

So I guess I can start thinking about challenges for our students :> Triwizard tournament gives us also an opportunity to introduce students from other schools as characters.

Now, Twi or Voidus, are you going to answer Victor's question or should I make Mefistofeles run wildly inside our compartment while chasing a fly?  ;)

Too late. Shannon has answered. :P

Honor, I hope it's okay what I mentioned about the Houses visiting each other. It seemed like a plausible response to the war, a way to try and ease inter-House tensions. If not, I'll take it out. 

Maybe let them visit if they're guided in by a member of that house? I don't see them just letting slytherins wander gryffindor tower.

So, how much time are we going to spend on the train? Who wants to do what before we get there?

Personally, I'd be fine with skipping to arrival at Hogsmede, as Victor made acquaintances he needed. Interesting things like the sorting hat, boats to Hogwarts (yup, he'll join the first years on the boats :P) etc.

So, how much time are we going to spend on the train? Who wants to do what before we get there?

Personally, I'd be fine with skipping to arrival at Hogsmede, as Victor made acquaintances he needed. Interesting things like the sorting hat, boats to Hogwarts (yup, he'll join the first years on the boats :P) etc.

All in favor of skipping to their arrival after reading that line? :ph34r: