Citadel16

Star Wars RP discussion thread.

198 posts in this topic

This sounds awesome can I join?

This sounds awesome can I join?

Of course! Simply post a short character bio, and we'll help get you started! 

Name: Kel’let

Species: Sluissi

Weapons: Kel’let uses two short green curved-hilt  lightsabers.  He is also known to use the AT-3.

Abilities: Kel’let is one of the few force sensitive Sluissi and his force powers are average.  Like most Sluissi Kel’let is extremely patient and does not anger easily.  Kel’let was trained in the Outer Rim to be very agile and fearsome warrior.

Background: Kel’let was born on Sluis Van.  As a youngling Kel'let left his home and hopped aboard a ship going to the Jedi Temple.  Kel'let was accepted by the Jedi. After his training he was made a padawan to the Jedi Ryli.  Master Ryli and Kel'let were sent to the Outer Rim planet Vodran to finish a diplomatic treaty.  When the to Jedi got to Vodran Master Ryli was assassinated by a local gang before the treaty could ever be reviewed.  Kel'let was emotionally destroyed.  He was found a warrior gang.  The gang were able to easily convince Kal'lat into joining their gang.  The gang wanted to exploit his force capabilities so they trained him to be a lethal warrior.  Kel'let after being trained took up many stealing, assassinations, and other jobs to make a living.  Kel'let regretted what he had become and that he had never finished his Jedi training.  He built his first ship, Swift, and traveled back to the Jedi Temple.  The Jedi Order was reluctant to re accept Kel'let because of what he had done, but after seeing his new found skills the Order accepted him.  From there he quickly rose up the ranks from a padawan to a full Jedi Knight.

Personality: Kel'let is very easy going, but his training in the Outer Rim has made him tough and willing to do what must be done.

Appearance: He looks like the standard Sluissi with brown eyes and dark brown Jedi robes.

Edit: Fixed some timeline issues

Edited by Phoenix

Weapons: Kel’let uses two short green curved-hilt  lightsabers. He is also known to have the AT-3 “Thunderclap” blaster pistol.

Abilities: Kel’let is one of the few force sensitive Sluissi and his force powers are average.  Like most Sluissi Kel’let is extremely patient and does not anger easily.  Kel’let was trained in the Outer Rim to be very agile and fearsome warrior.

Background: Kel’let was born on Sluis Van and built his first ship, Swift, and traveled to Vodran in the Outer Rim.  There he was trained to be a lethal warrior.  He took on many dirty jobs including an many assassinations. Kel’let eventually joined the Jedi Order because he felt that he needed to make up for the horrendous acts he did when he worked in the Outer Rim. Kel'let quickly rose up the ranks to a full Jedi Knight.

Personality: Kel'let is very easy going, but his training in the Outer Rim has made him tough and willing to do what must be done.

Appearance: He looks like the standard Sluissi with brown eyes and dark brown Jedi robes.

there is only one problem I see with this:

aed48f404fcaf1e55909670fc5a52bcb.jpg

if he was old enough to build and fly a ship and already have combat skills, then he was probably old enough to be rejected from the order.

if you were to change his story so he began in the jedi order and then left to learn more combat skills, then I think that would work much better.

Edited by WarriorMark16

Oh wow oops.  I will fix that huge timeline issue.

Nice! we seem to have a lot of rogue jedi running around :P

Looks like Kalin will have his work cut out for him.

Patar, I'm about to read your message.

Also can we get a description of Ventrus cuz I just pictured Vader inadvertently but it felt wrong.

Edited by BreathTaker

hooded, yellow eyes. he's shaved bald and dressed in black. I picture him with a huge scar across his throat from maybe where he had gotten shot by a blaster or something. but he wears a sort of turtle neck robe so nobody sees it.

also it might be good idea to update some of the equipment you guys are bringing in. Things like the AT-3 thunderclap would be, like, the AT-87 annihilator

Edited by WarriorMark16

Weapons: Kel’let uses two short green curved-hilt  lightsabers. He is also known to have the AT-3 “Thunderclap” blaster pistol.

Background: Kel’let was born on Sluis Van.  As a youngling Kel'let left his home and hopped aboard a ship going to the Jedi Temple.  Kel'let was accepted by the Jedi. After his training he was made a padawan to the Jedi Ryli.  Master Ryli and Kel'let were sent to the Outer Rim planet Vodran to finish a diplomatic treaty.  When the to Jedi got to Vodran Master Ryli was assassinated by a local gang before the treaty could ever be reviewed.  Kel'let was emotionally destroyed.  He was found a warrior gang.  The gang were able to easily convince Kal'lat into joining their gang.  The gang wanted to exploit his force capabilities so they trained him to be a lethal warrior.  Kel'let after being trained took up many stealing, assassinations, and other jobs to make a living.  Kel'let regretted what he had become and that he had never finished his Jedi training.  He built his first ship, Swift, and traveled back to the Jedi Temple.  The Jedi Order was reluctant to re accept Kel'let because of what he had done, but after seeing his new found skills the Order accepted him.  From there he quickly rose up the ranks from a padawan to a full Jedi Knight.

Edit: Fixed some timeline issues

Hey you. Yeah you. Would you like our characters to no each other somehow? I still can't figure out how to fit her into the narrative. 

Hey you. Yeah you. Would you like our characters to no each other somehow? I still can't figure out how to fit her into the narrative. 

Sure Kel'let and Allegra Riburn should no each other some how.  Either we could have met during Jedi training or in the Outer Rim since we both were there at a time.

hooded, yellow eyes. he's shaved bald and dressed in black. I picture him with a huge scar across his throat from maybe where he had gotten shot by a blaster or something. but he wears a sort of turtle neck robe so nobody sees it.

also it might be good idea to update some of the equipment you guys are bringing in. Things like the AT-3 thunderclap would be, like, the AT-87 annihilator

The AT-3 is a blaster pistol that has three main modes.  The first mode is stun, the second is incapacitate (basically a longer lasting more dangerous stun), and a lethal mode.  The AT-3 can also unleash all of its charges in one huge blast that does quite a bit of damage.  The AT-3 has a range of about 200 meters and the gun has a low heating rate.
Edited by Phoenix

Sure Kel'let and Allegra Riburn should no each other some how.  Either we could have met during Jedi training or in the Outer Rim since we both were there at a time.

The AT-3 is a blaster pistol that has three main modes.  The first mode is stun, the second is incapacitate (basically a longer lasting more dangerous stun), and a lethal mode.  The AT-3 can also unleash all of its charges in one huge blast that does quite a bit of damage.  The AT-3 has a range of about 200 meters and the gun has a low heating rate.

what I mean is that this is four hundred years from current canon. stuff needs to be updated.

now you can have the additional settings of shatter rounds, stasis rounds and explosive rounds

what I mean is that this is four hundred years from current canon. stuff needs to be updated.

now you can have the additional settings of shatter rounds, stasis rounds and explosive rounds

And also probably more charges

Could I just make up any sort of blaster then?  If so then I would use an updated static blaster.  They send out an electrical current that's lethality can be adjusted.

Edited by Phoenix

Tracking down a rogue Jedi, all whilst evading the Jedi Order? Rook sure has his work cut out for him. Nice post Phoenix. 

Could I just make up any sort of blaster then?  If so then I would use an updated static blaster.  They send out an electrical current that's lethality can be adjusted.

yes. That would work quite well.

Tracking down a rogue Jedi, all whilst evading the Jedi Order? Rook sure has his work cut out for him. Nice post Phoenix. 

yes he does. Its going to be quite a ride. :D

Thanks Patar, but I wouldn't say that Kel'let is evading the Jedi Order it is more like the Jedi Order are not fond of Kel'let.

he was saying that his own character is in a bit of squeeze.

somewhere between a Valran and a Kel'let :P

new character: mara the badchull

how was the post?

new character: mara the badchull

how was the post?

It was awesome. I might introduce a new character soon

It was awesome. I might introduce a new character soon

thank you! 

And here is another funny pic from pinterest

770ecdc6b9d997e71fbd1deb7f3022dc.jpg

on the subject of jedi councils.

*ahem*

what are we doing and when are we doing it?

Wasn't the plan that each of us creates a member of the Jedi Council, and we discuss/make decisions in the RP thread?

yes. I'm talking more Plot-wise. like when(do we want to wait a while?) and what are we going to talk about.

Well, it depends. Is there anything Council-worthy happening yet?