Citadel16

Star Wars RP discussion thread.

198 posts in this topic

A blueprint perhaps.

Or a master key? a certain element? I think the ships should already function partially, which could explain the death of coruscant. But they still need something in order to bring about the full deadly capacity of the fleet.

A long range experimental transmat for ships? That would be an effective tool. Perhaps the ships aren't hyperdrive friendly and need something to transport them quickly.

Or... DUN DUN DUN

His DNA, to enable faster and more agile movement.

So if they are responsible for coruscant do the ship destroy the atmosphere instead of just blowing up a planet? That would make more sense as well as ne WAY scarrier.

Hey Patar. Do you want Kalin and Rook to know each other? Could you give some more info on his mandalorian-ness? I found a Mandalorian dictionary the other day and used that a lot in my character build.

This can happen. I'll try and work on a more in-depth character summary, and maybe get my first post in sometime this weekend.

So if they are responsible for coruscant do the ship destroy the atmosphere instead of just blowing up a planet? That would make more sense as well as ne WAY scarrier.

A concentrated salvo will rip the planet apart, but say only a few blasts made it through in an unconcentrated area.

At first there would be huge tremors felt across the entire planet.

Then any inactive volcanoes across the planet would suddenly erupt, covering much of the planet in volcanic ash. Huge bursts of radiation would slowly kill the inhabitants of the planet over the next twenty years. After the smoke and deadly radiation cleared, the air would be completely poisoned, and nothing could survive unprotected.

But the old temple is shielded at every entrance. It is the only area above ground that is safe to breath in. And even the air in there is becoming stale.

I like it. I won't up vote but I like it

Ok guys. What are questions that you would ask a Jedi?

from what view point?

I'm comfused... What do you mean what kind of questions?

About them. Anything that's somewhat childish.

have you ever killed anyone?

Why do your knuckles say cobra?

Are you magic?

will you hold me?

if there is no europe in star wars, then why do most of the officers of the empire have European accents?

are you my daddy?

I'm hungry. will you feed me?

do you have any games on your phone?

it really depends on what kind of conversation you want.

anyone else hear about rogue one?

anyone else hear about rogue one?

Yeah. It looks like it could be good.

does anyone need help coming up with stories? I'm kinda bored and want to do something creative.

hmn... another Valran post then?

what do you guys think of having people from the Skywalker line participate in the RP?

Terribly sorry I haven't posted yet, I've just been swamped with schoolwork and other personal stuff. But one of my professors emailed me saying that class was cancelled because he was sick, so I can probably (fingers crossed) have a post in by tonight.  

what do you guys think of having people from the Skywalker line participate in the RP?

It's sort of inevitable, isn't it?

terribly sorry I haven't posted yet, I've just been swamped with schoolwork and other personal stuff. But one of my professors emailed me saying that class was cancelled because he was sick, so I can probably (fingers crossed) have a post in by tonight.  

your fine. the thread was quiet for a while and I almost cried  went mad.

ninja'd by honor spren...

Edited by WarriorMark16

It's sort of inevitable, isn't it?

*clears throat* it would be wouldnt it?

valran solo... I kinda like it.

lets make it so that it isnt such a big deal by making it more or less common to be a skywalker so we cant have people be like: IM A DESCENDANT OF SKYWALKER YOU ALL HAVE TO DO AS I SAY!!

I... Did not know this was a thing. But. I. Am. So. In.

Race: Mandalorian/Chiss

Height: 4' 8" (Short)

Name: Tohr Skirata (Adopted Name. Doesn't know old one.)

Equipment: Uses a blaster at his hip and a large vibroblade across his back in a special sheath. No Mandalorian armor. Also has a modified headhunter to travel in.

Force: He has high force sensitivity, but hasn't quite picked up on how to use it properly. For now it just acts as enhanced battle instincts and danger detector. He's also had a few force visions while asleep, but brushed them off as a coincidence.

Personality: Very much a mandalorian, but also a joker, but when he switches into "battle mode," he's all serious.

Background: He knows he's Chiss, but doesn't know what happened so he was cast out, and has no idea who his family was. He seems himself as more of a mandalorian than a Chiss, and doesn't really care about his past, choosing to put it behind him instead. For now, he travels the galaxy, looking for jobs that take muscle, but won't take any unethical ones. He hopes to find purpose, and possibly someone to settle down with eventually.