Aman has lied what, three times this game?  He's also admitted to going for the Faction win over the Group win so how can we trust anything he says?

I lied to keep the GAs off my back and the village from lynching me since apparently even after I helped kill Wonko I was suspicious. There was never a time I was focused on a faction win; if there was why would I have bothered killing Wonko, Meta and now Shallan? I would have not been focusing on GAs in other factions if all I cared about was a pointless win.

Day 6: Tick Tock

Aman laughed at the Government Agent who flashed her badge at him before drawing a gun. “You think I came to this unprepared?” He asked her. He showed her his bulletproof vest.

“Sorry, mate,” a nameless figure said from the darkness behind Aman. He turned as a knife entered his neck and the bullet entered his brain. He collapsed, a ghost of his smile-turned-gasp still on his face.

A figure came up and danced on Aman’s lifeless body, sprinkling poison as he did, laughing and singing about his smell. “Deady, deady, deady bodies smell so yummy, yummy, yummy.” A giggle escaped his lips and he scampered off towards his lodging for the night. The people of Portland didn’t take well to the weird folk, though they were full of them, they always thought there was someone weirder. As a man dressed as Darth Vader rode by on a unicycle with bagpipes, he knew he wasn’t the worst one here. He had even heard of a sparkle queen in the south of town.

Someone somewhere else in town began chanting a mantra of “Tick, tock. Tick. Tock.” He repeated it over and over and over as the sun began to rise.

Aman was killed and protected and killed, so he is in Limbo!
Danosaur was an Evanescent Epic!

blu_1458684000.png

Edited by Alvron

Taniel Two-Shot was walking along Main Street, heading for the city center, when he heard someone call his name. He felt a shooting pain in his gut. Matthew appeared around the corner and smiled. “Tick tock, time’s up,” he said. Taniel’s eyes widened in realization as he fell to the ground. Matthew finished his job quickly, with a shot to the head. Taniel stopped his stirring and as he stopped, the Blood Tyrants began their rule of Portland.

The Shadow quickly put his hold on the north side of town, seizing control of his Warehouse headquarters, then branching out to the Pub through Lady E’s work there. Matthew and Skunk-Man had finished their opposition, allowing them easy control of the downtown area as well. With the smart guy and Megan dead, Taniel Two-Shot had been their final obstacle. Matthew had dutifully fulfilled his responsibility.

Now the glorious age of the Blood Tyrants would shine over Portland, red as blood, dark as their souls.

Taniel Two-Shot was poisoned. As a result, the Blood Tyrants have won!

Edited by Alvron

Nice work Gang.

As Commander of the Blood Tyrants I hereby lay claim to the City of Portland.  Long shall we Reign.

And in honour of the fallen, I rename the Blood Tyrants to the Ghostblood Tyrants.

#Ghostbloods4life.

Edited by Alvron

On 3/22/2016 at 11:30 AM, Alvron said:

Nice work Gang.

As Commander of the Blood Tyrants I hereby lay claim to the City of Portland.  Long shall we Reign.

And in honour of the fallen, I rename the Blood Tyrants to the Ghostblood Tyrants.

#Ghostbloods4life.

I'll second that notion Commander! Nice work.

#GhostlboodTyrants4life  :D

Edited by Alvron

Man, sorry Dano. If not for Elkanah just happening to guess his faction I wouldn't have helped lynch you after Meta was revealed evil. Goes to show that coincidences really do happen. Kyn would have been my next choice though, on the fact that he was barely participating in the game but putting in location orders every time.

That being said, Stink AND Lopen were both hit men? I knew Stink was a kill role but him too? Gosh, what was the Evanescent advantage supposed to be?

Edited by Amanuensis