Why is he not in limbo?

Because he's not dead yet?  He probably has one or two more lives left.  Unless he can't be killed via Lynching. :o

Somehow I lost points.  I chose to keep my points instead of banking them but despite moving, posting and having a vote active I lost all the points I had. :(  Anyone here a Thief? :angry:

I am alone in the Warehouse.

Because he's not dead yet?  He probably has one or two more lives left.  Unless he can't be killed via Lynching. :o

I think he is dead. Last time the write-up said this "Tee wrecks (Danosaur) was lynched, but he did not die." This time it didn't mention him not dying in this one.

Nvm on the points disappearing.  Maill thought I donated.  I have 2.5 points now. :)

I have 3 points. I had 5.5, but Maill corrected it. Donate, people, please!
Including you, Alv. Why didn't you donate in the first place?

Because I mixed up the cycles and thought the banks were getting flushed this round.  Didn't see the point of donating when I didn't think you would've had enough for a scan thus wasting points.

Also, Shallan is a GA, by the way. And I don't have enough points to do a scan tonight. :(

Thought so. Good, good. We should not need any more scans, as if it turns out I was right about Dano than that would mean Shallan is the last GA. As for the group win we might be able to achieve it tomorrow. I am a Gambler, Mark a Snitch and Kynedath a Tough Guy. As soon as Shallan dies the Neighborhood Watch would achieve all their conditions. However if we have the bankers kill the epics simultaneous with the lynch then we should all win on N6. So are the Epics willing to claim?

Edit: Oh, and I have 10 points currently. Will use them to protect myself, so if there is a Guard or the previous Angry Guard planned on defending me, don't bother. Shallan can only attack the players in the streets, so really only Stink and Draigar are in danger. However if the Angry Guard defends the right one, Shallan will die and the Neighborhood Watch will win, so Strawman... please refrain for the sake of the masses.

Edited by Amanuensis

It is the silence of people being too smart :P

How is being silent smart? In my opinion it's just being selfish :P. But that's likely because it's impossible for my faction to win without the cooperation of the others, which I think is only fair since I helped figure out a GA in the Blood Tyrants and two in the Neighborhood Watch. So if you would be so kind to give up your Epics for the group win, it'd be greatly appreciated :].

Speaking as a Blood Tyrant, I can say that although killing is certainly something we would like to do, it is not something that should be done for the benefit of one individual (other than the killer), so to kill you would be something against what we Blood Tyrant's stand for.

Speaking of impossible wins, can a BT come and kill me please? No offense to the evanescents, but I do want to win. Being in another faction would be great.

I will do so if I get enough points and there's no need for a GA scan.

Even though I still really want the group win to happen.

Well, why don't we work backwards, if no Epics are willing to claim? (Which makes me very disappointed, by the way.)

I'm not an Epic. It seems likely that Aman's not, either, given his shenanigans earlier. Who else definitely isn't?

Where is your proof Elodin? Do you have any?

I don't have any proof that I am not an epic, but i will say that I am not one. If that were the case, I would probably be a lot more invested in this game. I haven't been able to put my full effort on this, but I would have if I had super powers.

Some people think that shallan should be executed. Please post your votes here. If shallan is found guilty the banker will execute her.

No one but your faction wants Shallan executed by the Banker. As I've already said, all the Evanescent Epics are dead. Consider that a no from literally everyone else.

If we're going for the group win then we need to wait to kill Shallan until we have all the facts. So I vote that Shallan should not be executed YET.

Elodin, where were you planning to go this Turn? Weren't you gonna go on the Ferry? Right now I think that maybe an Epic did teleport you or something like that.

Edit: Yeah, what Aman said.

Edited by TheMightyLopen

I have no proof. The only proof I have is that I have only once done something even remotely epicish.

N1 you were in the Govt Building

N2 Govt Building

N3 Lab.  You jumped across the river.

N4: Back in the Govt Building having jumped across the river again

N5 City Hall.  Guess what.  You jumped across the river again

Proof enough?  Plus here you stated that you donated 3 of your 5 points.  You can't do that.  I tried and was told it's all or nothing.

Edited by Alvron