I will cast my vote on Dino. After all the GAs are killed we need to find a way so we can all win together.

It's pretty simple. Bankers both get enough points to attack one player. We designate a different epic for each to attack then lynch the third one.

So I'm staying on my ferry. I don't much like the idea of having so many other people aboard my ship though.  :ph34r:

Edit: I actually have enough points to scan someone now. No need to wait till the night.

Edited by Clanky

So, Meta's a GA. I don't really understand the points in that case, but I never really did. I'm a little bit angry at myself, but not that much. I've learned my lesson. Fortunately not with huge consequences, this time.

Since he was the GA Watchful Tail, we can now have scans on the streets instead, which is nice. Lopen and Alv, you can send in orders to leave, or not. Lopen's clear, so he should be fine, and Alv's basically not GA either at this rate. Stink is obviously going to do whatever he likes, which is fine.

Also, I already told Stink this in our PM. I'm not actually an Epic. It was a bluff to keep people out of my zone because frankly I hate being killed early when I'm a villager, and it feels like it's been so long since I've had the opportunity to be one that I felt I needed to re-sharpen my deductive skills. I've also told my Evanescents that due to the numbers it's very unlikely we will be able to win anyway, so I want to ask for a favor. Elbereth, can you use your points to attack Kynedath? He is a Tough Guy, so if you kill him he will go into Limbo for a turn than be revived as either someone in the Neighborhood Watch or the Blood Tyrants. That way when we finish off the last GAs there's a chance he might still end up on the winning team.

I am indeed able to do so. I'd still like to go for the group win. Just saying. And I won't be doing it this turn, because I have enough points to scan, so whoever we don't lynch I can scan. Good job to the Blood Tyrants on that front, by the way! Don't forget to keep donating points, and send in your location orders.

Lopen suggested that we kill everyone at once, and thus everyone wins, even the GAs. I think this could be hilarious, and I'd love to do it if enough people go along with it. It'd forever be the one SE game when everybody won.

Basically Danosaur claimed to me in PM that as an Epic he had multiple lives and a single kill action (sorry Alvron but he didn't tell me how many exactly, though he did admit there was a limited number). I asked him to prove it by attacking Sart, since he was a confirmed GA, that way I could believe him. Now the confusing thing is that the write up says Sart was attacked by multiple people, so it may be that he was honest about the kill action. However I want to confirm one thing first; Mailliw, if a player dies of inactivity and by the Government Agents in the same turn, would it take the same thing (as in: "Sart was ganged up on by many. He is dead!")? Or only if two different people actively attacked him (I.E. Kill Role and Government Agent). If the latter is the case then I don't understand why a Government Agent were to attack one of their own. So then where did their kill go? I suspect it was the former and, with Danosaur being the only active GA at the time (Sart was too inactive, hence his death, and Shallan had yet to show up that turn) he decided to prove his kill action to me with hopes of getting soft confirmed.[/size]

I just want to say that I know of at least one other kill role who targeted Sart.

Elby, I think you should scan Shallan to confirm if my suspicions are true, or if not her, one of the Bankers needs to get to the same location as Spaghetti and scan her while the other one scans Elodin. Those are the only three players that can possibly be the remaining GA after Dano.

I will do so, then. Since I have the points already.

Not that I don't trust everyone to do that, I don't. There's Harmsways to worry about as well.

I can sort of see why people would hold back, but not really. If you don't hold back, we all win. If you do, only a few people win. You win either way. So why make it that fewer people can win? That makes no sense.

Sorry clanky, but I have to get to the other side of the river. I am going to have to join you.

Do you really have to?

That said, Clanky, I'd suggest finding another headquarters soon, if this keeps up. The ferry seems to be a bit of a high traffic area

Edited by Elbereth

Whoops. Almost forgot to vote on Danosaur.

It would be so hilarious if we could kill every single player. I don't know if it's even possible though. I think we'd have to have 1 Epic left on each faction and at least 2 of them would have to have kill roles and none of them could have protection so that the 2 Epics could attack each other and then lynch the other one. Game ends with everyone dead and I'm not sure how Mailliw would rule that. Everyone might lose. :P Definitely would be hilarious.

Night 5: Stoned

Tee Wrecks had avoided his death the first time. But this time, he was outnumbered. The entire city had blocked off all exits from the square. He was trapped. But Tee was Bulletproof. He could walk past bullets, ignoring the consequences. Then a slug shot through his shoulder and he was mortal again. Had he not understood his power? The blood dripping down his arm seemed that he had been wrong.

He collapsed to the ground, darkness surrounding him. The bloodthirsty citizens began to throw stones and bricks and whatever heavy objects they could find. Tee blacked out to the pain.

Tee Wrecks(Danosaur) was lynched.

Votes:
Tee Wrecks (8): Taniel(StrawMan), Kynedath, Lopen, Alv, Mark, Aman, SilverDragon
Shallan (1): Elodin

Stink, Shallan, Draigar, and Aman are all spending the night on the streets!

You can now send in night actions. PMs are on the way!

blu_1458597600.png

Edited by Alvron

So I'm on the ferry with Kynedath, Lopen, StrawMan, and Burnt. Just so you all know, I am the captain of the ship, however I will be appointing a first mate at some point If one of you impresses me enough.