According to Google Translate:

Huǒ, Fajro, Ke Ahi, Kasai, Ogień, and Dóiteáin are all words for 'Fire'.

Jiāo, Káike, Jala, Koge, Dóite, losgadh, and Kuteketezwa are all words for 'Burnt'.

For use in the future.

According to Google Translate:

Huǒ, Fajro, Ke Ahi, Kasai, Ogień, and Dóiteáin are all words for 'Fire'.

Jiāo, Káike, Jala, Koge, Dóite, losgadh, and Kuteketezwa are all words for 'Burnt'.

For use in the future.

Heh, thanks. I'll keep them in mind :P I quite like Kasai Fajro and Jala. They're going on my sticky note :P Danke!

I will join, but I'll have to wait to give my character name. Depends what I end up as.

(Also this will be my first game of SE, so I might screw up everything . . . Just letting you know.)

Edit: and Danosaur, you get an upvote for an awesome profile pic.

Edit No.2: Could you start as an epic, or do you have to become one in the game?

Edited by The Honor Spren

Adding another player to the roster is Makow. Well, I haven't really yet read the Reckoners series, so please do forgive any mistakes in the landscape building.

Anyone want to RP with me? Lopen? We couldn't do any in the KKC game.. :(

Oh yes...one question - If I use my points during the day, does my pseudo-vote still give me points?

And, why does Wilson the tough gal die in the second case?

Edited by Mark IV

Edit No.2: Could you start as an epic, or do you have to become one in the game?

They will appear at our discretion. :ph34r:

Oh yes...one question - If I use my points during the day, does my pseudo-vote still give me points?

And, why does Wilson the tough gal die in the second case?

No, you have to have a vote actually counted.

Because it is the Neighborhood Watch's win condition to fight the Evanescents.

"Government Building: In the Government Building, you can apply for a government job. You will get 2 points without fail."

So you can just join the eliminator team?

"Captains know their Regulars and Commanders know their Captains. The Government Agents do not have this."

Do not have a command structure or do not know the command structure?

So, if the group that is out to kill a tough person actually does kill the tough person, they die. Is that it?

Also, why are there so many angry people? XD

The gang that is out to kill the Tough Guy's gang, yes.

Gang wars. :P

"Government Building: In the Government Building, you can apply for a government job. You will get 2 points without fail."

So you can just join the eliminator team?

"Captains know their Regulars and Commanders know their Captains. The Government Agents do not have this."

Do not have a command structure or do not know the command structure?

They do not have their own command structure, but are spread between the three gangs and their command structures.

So, people may have 1 or more abilities, right?

Do the evil people have a doc to conspire in? I'm guessing yes.

If so, then does a drunken evil person get his link to the doc when he remembers his alignment?

If yes, then do the evil people get to know that they even had a drunk person on their team? I'm guessing no.

So, people may have 1 or more abilities, right?

Do the evil people have a doc to conspire in? I'm guessing yes.

If so, then does a drunken evil person get his link to the doc when he remembers his alignment?

If yes, then do the evil people get to know that they even had a drunk person on their team? I'm guessing no.

Yes, that is possible.

Yes, the Agents have a doc.

Exactly.

Right again.

Provided we have the points, can we make any number of purchases in the same turn?

Edit: also can we send our points to a bank if the banker is in another building?

Yes. Regular gang members as well as the banker, can make any number of purchases in one turn, though only one of each type(expect for the Banker making 2 PMs), but it negates any other actions or votes.

Yes, the points are transferred electronically.

Spring Break starts this upcoming week for me, so I'll definitely be joining in the fun. I just haven't had time to really come up with a character yet. 

Let's see.... I'll be Megan (no relation). Her dad was a survival nut and since he always wanted boys, he taught her how to survive and shoot (I said, no relation!). She's a fiery redhead and she can be pretty blunt. Underneath it all though, she's a bit insecure. She doesn't feel like she fits in anywhere and so she's trying to find herself (No, really, stop. There's no relation). Maybe on the hardened streets of Portland?

.......Okay, there might be a few similarities. :P

*Note: I do still have a few things left to finish up before I can just really relax. I'll try to be on top of things early on as much as possible, but if I'm a bit less active than usual for the first cycle or so, forgive me. 

Edited by Metacognition

Pamela sat in an ash tree, high above the ground, with a book clutched in her hands. The leaves hung around her, forming a protective shield of green from the distractions of the nearby parking lot. The leaves rustled around Pam, but she ignored the noise and continued with her math homework.

Another three problems left, and then she’d start on her AP Chem homework. Pam still had ten minutes of lunch left. That should be enough time to get started on Chem.

A siren blared and Pam flinched. Was lunch over already?

The loudspeaker crackled to life. “Attention, please begin lockout procedure. This is not a drill. Please begin lockdown procedure. This is not a drill.”

Wha…? Lockout. What was that again?

“Students, please secure yourselves in the nearest classroom. Teachers, please secure the perimeter.”

Oh, that’s what it was. Pam climbed down the tree and shoved her homework into her backpack. Then she started jogging towards the E building. Other nearby students also walked towards the E building, with a few almost sprinting.

Something boomed in the distance. Pam looked up and saw someone in red floating in the sky. Were they one of these superepic-or-whatever people?

Halfway there to the E building.

“Students, please secure yourselves in the nearest classroom. Teachers, please secure the perimeter.”

Pam was only a small distance away from the E building, just a few steps from walking into E109. Almost there…

The sky flashed and lightning struck the E building. The E building rippled and cracks appeared in the concrete walls. Windows shattered.

Lightning struck the E building again and fire flared up from the roof.

Pam stood outside the E building, dazed. Her ears rang and the world seemed to move in slow-motion, like a soundless movie.

Then she turned and ran.

Sign me up as Pam, a former student of Trinity Private School with a 4.0 GPA. Not that it matters in this new Epic-infested world.

Edited by Arraenae

Spring Break starts this upcoming week for me, so I'll definitely be joining in the fun. I just haven't had time to really come up with a character yet. 

Let's see.... I'll be Megan (no relation). Her dad was a survival nut and since he always wanted boys, he taught her how to survive and shoot (I said, no relation!). She's a fiery redhead and she can be pretty blunt. Underneath it all though, she's a bit insecure. She doesn't feel like she fits in anywhere and so she's trying to find herself (No, really, stop. There's no relation). Maybe on the hardened streets of Portland?

.......Okay, there might be a few similarities. :P

*Note: I do still have a few things left to finish up before I can just really relax. I'll try to be on top of things early on as much as possible, but if I'm a bit less active than usual for the first cycle or so, forgive me.

What? No, her hair's a different color than book Megan! Obviously completely different. :P Edited by The Honor Spren