17th Shard Tautology club

Hello all and greetings to everyone, welcome to the tautology club!

The tautology club is a super exclusive club that you can only join by joining the tautology club.

*The Tautology club is not affiliated with the Dark Alley because it is unaffiliated with the Dark Alley.

I  have noticed that your previous statement is false. There are many on this thread whom you have not upvoted. Therefore, you cannot have upvoted by upvoting all. You would have upvoted by upvoting some. I have noticed this.

I can tell you noticed this because you noticed this.

I  have noticed that your previous statement is false. There are many on this thread whom you have not upvoted. Therefore, you cannot have upvoted by upvoting all. You would have upvoted by upvoting some. I have noticed this.

The upvote quota hit so the quota hit. I was unable to upvote all by upvoting all.

This is the best club ever  (better than the dark alley) because it's better than all other clubs.  To begin with, I would like to state a quote that has already been stated by the original author of the quote.

"When more and more people are thrown out of work, unemployment results."  —  Former U.S. President Calvin Coolidge.

Tautologies are great, as they possess the quality of greatness.  Now, I would like to reduce tautologies to the bare minimum by removing everything except for what I'm about to state in simple, logical terms:

A implies A.

Math Tautologies!  4=4!  i=i! x=x!  (the !s are not factorial signs because they do not denote factorials.)

TLDR: I would like to join the tautology club.

TLDRWTLSDR (TLDR was TL so DR): 17th Shard = 17th Shard.