[Bands Spoilers] Will Wax's Sister Start Helping Him?

mattig89ch

Hidy ho all,

I just had a thought.  We know that the set has decided it doesn't need its basin operators anymore.  And, as such, Uncle Ladrian was killed.  The set was starting to tie up loose ends by killing them off.

Now, since Wax's sister now doesn't have any allies left in the set, do you think she'll come back to wax and sheepishly apologize.  Or, some how, join up with him against the set?

I got the impression that the set was still fine. it was "trell" or whoever is manipulating the set that changed plans and decided to end life on scadrial. Wax sister is stilll a high ranking member of the set, and not likely to turn coat. unless the set realize it has been duped, in which case i expect it to defect en masse to the central government.

I wonder what the Set think happened to Suit. If they figure it out, I'm sure they'll rethink who they are working for but otherwise they have been offered enough to keep them helping.

Wax will never trust his sister but I'm not sure what will happen between them with the world apparently on the line.

Edited by nervousnerd

Yeah but if "civilization here [is] too dangerous" then not needing "the Set to have its full hierarchy" could mean different things. It is possible that the members are all from Scadrial and that the civilization the Immortal is speaking of is Elendel and its neighbors. If they are not from Scadrial then it may mean not needing any on planet members anymore because they plan to destroy it. We don't know how big the Set is or who controls them.

Which of these is true will determine what the other members decide to do.

Yeah but if "civilization here [is] too dangerous" then not needing "the Set to have its full hierarchy" could mean different things. It is possible that the members are all from Scadrial and that the civilization the Immortal is speaking of is Elendel and its neighbors. If they are not from Scadrial then it may mean not needing any on planet members anymore because they plan to destroy it. We don't know how big the Set is or who controls them.

Which of these is true will determine what the other members decide to do.

If any of the Scandrian natives in the Set figure out what is going on, I bet that many of them would buck for promotion on another planet.  Not another Realm, mind.  That kind of a promotion is literally deadly.

• Chaos locked this topic