I probably shouldn't tell you this, since now you'll be aiming to die, but you're still one game off. You've got 10. Alv's at 11. And since I'm sure you're wondering, I'm at 9.

Hael is correct then.  He said he has the longest death streak that's still active.  However he does still have two more deaths before he can claim the Dodo title from me.  In other words, No One Kill Hael this game.  Heh, that should insure his quick death.  Bring me his head!

Hael is correct then.  He said he has the longest death streak that's still active. 

Oh, I didn't realize he was meaning an active death streak. I thought he was referring to active players....

Heh, that should insure his quick death.  Bring me his head!

<_< That award is mine, and I already told you to back off the head of my Herald. Keep this up and you'll have the Bloodthirsty Goddess to contend with. Do you really think it wise to incite my ire? :P

I already told you to hack off the head of my Herald. 

Fixed that for you. :P

Keep this up and you'll have the Bloodthirsty Goddess to contend with. Do you really think it wise to incite my ire? :P

Wise?  No.  Fun?  Heck yeah!

Oh, I didn't realize he was meaning an active death streak. I thought he was referring to active players....

<_< That award is mine, and I already told you to back off the head of my Herald. Keep this up and you'll have the Bloodthirsty Goddess to contend with. Do you really think it wise to incite my ire? :P

I've told you all. I want Hael's head to trade for an Odium-infused Panda. ;)

Alv, anything else on your shopping list?

Sure, the Brain of Wyrm the Hero and the Blood of the Twice Spiked Claincy.  Bring me either of those and I will consider removing the bounty on your head.

Um. Is pleading the fifth an option?

I'm with Wilson on this one.