I will join as Stick. Stick is a rather unlucky stick who somehow got sent to the westeros by some girl who kept telling him to be fire, despite the fact that he was quite obviously a stick.

Edited by ThatTinyStrawMan

I'll join! I am Noah the humble apothecary.

I will join as Stick. Stick is a rather unlucky stick who somehow got to the westeros by some girl who kept telling him to be fire, despite the fact that he was quite obviously a stick.

Welcome new players!  :lol:

ThatTinyStrawMan, you can change your profile pic if you go on your profile and then hover over your profile pic and click on the "change" button that appears when you hover over it. I think you can go to "edit my profile" and change it there too if you want. The image might have to be a certain size though.

Stick had just fallen out of a tree after escaping the strange girl "I am a stick" he said (he was showing all others in this strange woods that he was

in fact, a.... stick!) As he rolled across the ground he noticed another stick "you are a stick" he said. Looking off into the distance he saw a large

wall. Looking behind him he saw some strange creatures appearing from the trees."Well I guess I should head for the

wall" he said and started rolling away in the direction of the wall.

Edited by ThatTinyStrawMan

Ada, what's up with your profile pic? It is indubitably quite strange...

Mates and I found a stick with a mustache in a vase at this fancy hotel we were staying at during a security detail and we all decided to take a picture with it :P

I apologise for the relatively late sign up, but shall join as Locke. This looks like a really interesting game - I look forward to playing.

No need to apologize :P the more the merrier. Did you know that Locke is a House in A Song of Ice and Fire? (Ollendir is a Locke, perhaps you two are related)

Pregame Hot Fixes & Clarifications

• Cycles will be referred to as Chapters for this game.

• The Shadowbinder kill is no longer guaranteed. Action immunity granted by a Builder and the protection from a Gold Cloak will now negate the attack. Players with the passive ability Giant-Blooded will now survive accordingly.

• In order for a Builder's fortification to be effective their target must not leave their chambers, therefore any action their target attempts to make that Chapter will be canceled (votes still count).

• If a player is inactive (does not post, send a PM or use an action) during a Chapter without just reasoning (explaining to the thread in blue text why they will not be active) they will receive a Fatal Wound at the start of the next cycle. Unlike other Fatal Wounds this one will be announced in the thread.

• If a player with a Fatal Wound is healed once by an Oldtown Acolyte, they will not die the following cycle, however they will remain in a Wounded status. While Wounded a player will die the next time they receive a Fatal Wound, unless healed a second time (in which case they will be informed that they have been Fully Healed). If a player is healed by multiple Oldtown Acolytes simultaneously they will immediately returned to the Fully Healed status.

This is my first RP, so I apologize in advance.

No need to apologize, we all had to start somewhere!

Edited by Adavantos

What are the factions in this game?

Can a Red Priest bring themself back?

Gold Cloak: If they are attacked, you save them from death, receiving a Fatal Wound in their stead.

Who receives the Fatal Wound, the Gold Cloak or the one they saved?

Can the Warg's attack be blocked?

Does the Faceless Man choose whose face he wears?

The Shadowbinder gets a kill when the person he voted for is the one lynched, correct?