Ah well. Baldo buggis has met his fate. If anyone manages to find his ring, I'd suggest they throw it into a volcano. You know, to commemorate him. Not because the ring is evil or anything.

An evil ring?  Hmm, I may have to send someone to acquire it.  What size is the ring?  Will it fit over a Shardplate finger?

Also, good job loyalists especially you PK.  Nice kill on Stink.  That practically crippled us and halved our kills.

Also Sart, despite me not being an active poster I am still a high scan player.  In the last 6 games I've played, I've been scanned in 3 of them.  All within the first three cycles and two of the others I wasn't scanned because the game ended on the first cycle (LG15a) or the only scan role was an evil teammate (QF11).  I haven't flown under the radar for a long time.  That said, good job on catching me killing Strawman.  Can't have Stewards running around free to scan people.

And Maill, sorry for not healing you but I was a Skinchanger and thought you were the Shadowbinder.  I wanted to get you to kill yourself.  I did however feel bad about it as I thought you had finally broken your non-kill role streak.  Alas it was not to be.  Next game bro, next game.

And Maill, sorry for not healing you but I was a Skinchanger and thought you were the Shadowbinder. I wanted to get you to kill yourself. I did however feel bad about it as I thought you had finally broken your non-kill role streak. Alas it was not to be. Next game bro, next game.

Next game is Wilson's. And there's no roles in that. :P and then I'm GMing. Then, maybe.

Well, I certainly didn't do much this game. I only realized after the game ended that this is the first QF where I've survived until the end (QF12 I died and QF11 I helped GM), so it was a bit of a shock how quick it went. I literally healed Sart and myself, and that was all I believe. I didn't even PM anyone (though that was partly due to over-PMing in LG17). I wish I'd had the time to play more in this game. Good job, everyone who pulled their weight (unlike me)! Great game!

An evil ring?  Hmm, I may have to send someone to acquire it.  What size is the ring?  Will it fit over a Shardplate finger?

Also, good job loyalists especially you PK.  Nice kill on Stink.  That practically crippled us and halved our kills.

Also Sart, despite me not being an active poster I am still a high scan player.  In the last 6 games I've played, I've been scanned in 3 of them.  All within the first three cycles and two of the others I wasn't scanned because the game ended on the first cycle (LG15a) or the only scan role was an evil teammate (QF11).  I haven't flown under the radar for a long time.  That said, good job on catching me killing Strawman.  Can't have Stewards running around free to scan people.

And Maill, sorry for not healing you but I was a Skinchanger and thought you were the Shadowbinder.  I wanted to get you to kill yourself.  I did however feel bad about it as I thought you had finally broken your non-kill role streak.  Alas it was not to be.  Next game bro, next game.

The kill on Stink is why I eliminated PK, in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

I just didn't like your face :P

For the most part, you sounded like you were trying to be active without being that helpful, but at the same time, you were playing a bit differently than you had in other games. I'm not sure I can put my finger on it, but you seemed like the best option.

• 1 month later...

Gotta say, for a game based in Westeros, I was expecting a lot more blood. :P 

Congrats to the Night's Watch! Most of you may be criminals, but I'm sure, based on this showing, that the southern realms are feeling quite safe right about now! 

Unfortunately, it's well past time that we wind up locking this game. So Aman, thank you for running this and if you'd still like to have the write ups added in, please let one of us mods know and we can edit them in for you. 

Now, as always, if anyone would like to try your hand at running a game, please get a hold of GammaWilson,  Alvron, or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but I'm sure we'd be more than willing to help out in any way we can as well!

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to seeing you in future games!