Have you ever felt out of place on the forums? Surrounded by people who seem so much more interesting than you could ever hope to be? Well, despair no more! Today we shall unite under the banner of boring! Because when everybody's uninteresting, no one is.

Susan woke up in her normally proportioned bed and made herself eggs without any flavoring on them. Then she spent the rest of her day watching beige paint dry.

What fun.

I think this should be called The Liars' Club, 'cause there's no way you guys are uninteresting.  You're just keeping all your awesome on the down-low* right now.  <_<

*or ARE you?!

Most interesting people don't know they're interesting. How can they know? They're living life from their own perspective, and to them, everything they've done seems normal. The Avengers might be Earth's mightiest heroes, but they still order ketchup with their fries like everyone else. 

….

Okay, except for Hulk. He gets a little cranky if he gets ketchup instead of fry sauce. :ph34r: 

Most interesting people don't know they're interesting. How can they know? They're living life from their own perspective, and to them, everything they've done seems normal. The Avengers might be Earth's mightiest heroes, but they still order ketchup with their fries like everyone else. 

….

Okay, except for Hulk. He gets a little cranky if he gets ketchup instead of fry sauce. :ph34r:

Muh-huh.  And this is why my instinctive reaction to the existence of this thread is:  "Lies!  Lies and misdirection!  I DISBELIEVE THE ILLUSION!"

(And seriously, y'all, if you knew where I worked, all my cool points would just be down the drain from the sheer boringness of it all.)

I am completely unremarkable online. Maybe because I don't post much about my life, maybe because when writing I tend to be more serious and less spontaneous, since IRL people who make throught my wall of silence tend to find me hard to forget, but I feel so rusting bland here.

Edited by DreamEternal

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite color is gray.

Mine's like yours, but darker.

As far as I can see, very few uninteresting people have joined. (I am sadly uninteresting.) And if your reputation is OVER your # of posts, you CANNOT be uninteresting. It would be going against the will of the other 17th sharders.

"Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?  Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.  In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself."