Oudeis

Calamity Tour - Philly, PA

59 posts in this topic

THAT IS THE PERSON I'M STUCK ON. He asked first if the guy at the end of Bands of Mourning was (something) and I cannot for the LIFE of me hear what he's saying. You don't by ANY chance have any idea what he said, do you? It was something from Roshar, based on the follow-up, and from what I can determine it sounds like he's saying "piano man tablet". What red-eyed human thing from Stormlight Archive sounds like "piano man tablet"?

Also, sounds like I'll be transcribing you next.

Sorry, but I can't help you.  That's the only thing I remember from him.

Can you post the audio?  Maybe other people can make out what was said.

Yeah I believe he's said that somewhere else too. That Alloy is after Stormlight 5? 

Yeah. I don't have the WoB on-hand at the moment but I think it was somewhat recent, within the past month maybe.

He also said elsewhere something about the Era 2 (Wax/Wayne) books causing him to accelerate some Cosmere/Scadrial happenings, and that it was a good thing.

Sorry, but I can't help you.  That's the only thing I remember from him.

Can you post the audio?  Maybe other people can make out what was said.

Audio has been linked to in the OP of this thread, as has the transcription-to-date.

Mason, that means "Faster Than Light". I don't know what else you've read, so without spoiling anything, it will be relevant one day and one short story has shown space travel but not necessarily the FTL aspect of it. 

Mason, that means "Faster Than Light". I don't know what else you've read, so without spoiling anything, it will be relevant one day and one short story has shown space travel but not necessarily the FTL aspect of it. 

OK.  I know about that stuff; I just wasn't sure if it meant that in this context or not.  Thanks! :)

Edited by Mason Wheeler

Oudeis, I just listened to the mystery audio, at 23:20 of 2nd file and his question sounds like, "was that Iya... in the BoM, Iyatil". And then he is asking about the Elantris timelines relative to Secret History.

Oh That makes total sense. You are amazing.

Man, I'm so bummed I missed the signing this time around.  I was at the one at that store the last time (the not snowed out one) with a couple friends.  :(  

I've been MIA on 17th Shard for awhile for computer/work reasons, and didn't see the date until I already had plans booked elsewhere. So sad...

The illustrator from Alcatraz was there, too?! Ack!