Calamity Release Party in Orem

CarolaDavar

Here's my report:

Q: Can you tell us which hemalurgic spike transfers temporal allomancy?

A: No. Well, I could tell you, but I'm not going to. 

Mistborn Secret History spoilers:

Q: Are the IRE old enough to have gone through the Reod?

A: They're really old. Really really really really old. *signs book* Really old.

Then, as I walked passed Isaac, he said "They're like this old," said in a stereotypical old grandpa voice, then in a normal voice "It's almost midnight, that's when the voices come out." :P

I also got some questions answered!

I've been working on a Cosmere timeline, so I asked some questions trying to pin some details together.This is paraphrased, but there was a recording done of the whole signing that will get transcribed... Soon.

Q: How long is a Nalthis year?

A: That's a PAFO. I don't remember off of the top of my head, but there's a limited range of what it could be do to the "Goldilocks" zone. (The zone in which habitable planets can align so it's cool enough for water but not so cold that it's ice).

Q: How long ago was the Recreance from modern day or from the Heirocracy? 

A: The Heirocracy is in recent history, the Recreance is in ancient history.

Q: Did Vasher visit Roshar before or after the Recreance? I ask because he probably had to have seen a live Shardblade to model Nightblood after, right?

A: Vasher didn't have to have seen a live Shardblade. He could've heard stories and modeled Nightblood after those.

A: For the chronology, there is a specific timeline of when the events are, but Karen's the one that's in charge of that. 

I asked this:

Does the pool in Elantris have anything to do with the Pool that Rock mentions is in his homeland?

A: Look closely at who he says comes through that pool (I took this as a yes, I later found out that my Mom asked him if Hoid travels through the pool, and Brandon said yes, he worldhops through the pool)

Also, I played MTG with Brandon at LTUE (Just sayin')

I asked this:

Does the pool in Elantris have anything to do with the Pool that Rock mentions is in his homeland?

A: Look closely at who he says comes through that pool (I took this as a yes, I later found out that my Mom asked him if Hoid travels through the pool, and Brandon said yes, he worldhops through the pool)

Also, I played MTG with Brandon at LTUE (Just sayin')

I've been reluctant to accept the Horneater pools are a Shardpool and/or a Perpendicularity, but this sets it in stone...