Anyone else waiting for their copy of Bands of Mourning?

Baine

It turns out my family didn't preorder Bands of Mourning like we do with all of his other books, so now I have to wait DAYS to find out what's going on! *sob*

Misery loves company, so if you want to, we can wallow in misery together!

Nobody continued the baneposting...

It's okay, I'm fine. Do you hear me? I DON'T CARE.

Anyway, yeah, I feel you guys. My Amazon account unfortunately will not sync any books to my Kindle, which genuinely sucks. It's there! But I can't read it.

I finally got a notification from Dragonsteel that my BoM copy will arrive... on Wednesday the 3rd (I got the initial shipping info a week before the release and then nothing until today....) X_X , Luckily for me, I got very impatient yesterday, bought the ebook and read the whole thing. Now I'm like 30% through Secret History.

I preordered Bands with Calamity, and decided to have it ship in one shipment because I'm a cheapskate. Of course this means I have to wait like a month for it to arrive.  :wacko: (conveniently giving me time to reread the original trilogy and the first two Reckoners books)

Edited by Hope

The avalanche this time was impressive in expanding possibilities for the cosmere. Well, it always had those possibilities of course, but we didn't know them :P

At the very least you will walk away stunned by what has transpired because some of it is pretty . . . unexpected.

Okay, I can't take it anymore. I need more information!

What page/chapter of Secret History are the Bands of mourning Spoilers? I'd like to read up to there if I can.

Literally every page.  There's a reason Brandon didn't want people to find out about it until after they had finished with Bands.