[Bands/Secret History Spoilers?] Cosmeric Ars Arcanum

Trickonometry

Has this been attempted yet? I know we have the Coppermind wiki, but instead of having everything on separate pages, have we tried to create a more comprehensive Ars Arcanum that will list all the known powers in the different worlds, their interactions with other powers in their world, and finally theories as to how they might be connected to/they might react to one another? I very well be nerd enough to take on this challenge, but it seems like an awfully large undertaking if this has already been done before.

I also feel like Brandon is doing that thing where the Characters of the books have everything wrong, and there's going to be some grand Cosmeric revelation that upturns everything we know and makes the Ars Arcanum's all invalid.

No, not everything. But Brandon treats these discoveries as ones arrived at through the scientific method (and, indeed, what we have seen from Khriss and Nazh suggests that they do exactly that). So while some parts could turn out to be entirely wrong, I expect most will just get better and more accurate over time, one small piece at a time. 

• Chaos locked this topic