[M:Secret History Spoilers] One-Eye Spike Man

CaptainRyan

The scar in the Sovereign arms are, to me, a indicative that Kelsier when hijacked the physical realm did't using a similar method, and the auto image of his arms being  scared carried over to new "new body".

I suspect that they used hermalurgy in a dead body to connect Kelsier cognitive self with this body, and when this body received Kelsier cognitive and spiritual webs, the body "turned" in the image  that Kelsier had of himself minus the spikes he used to bind everything together. Kind a forgery, the new body react to make sense of the new cognitive aspect.

I definitely agree with that. I always saw the body he took as that of TLR. Not sure why.

I just think that Kelsier's set for a third return.

The second being his return in the middle to save southern Scadrial. But, he wouldn't leave the bands of mourning in the way that he left if he didn't want to return.

So, I am assuming that he left chasing something or investigating something else. He also wouldn't leave the coppermind coin if he didn't want another return. So, there will be a third coming of Kelsier IMO.

Edited by axcellence

• 8 months later...

there's no mention of Spook having an eye-spike at any point in his rule

I checked that because it kept nagging at me:

It was a difficult perspective to experience, for only half of the viewer’s eyesight was normal.
The other was all in blue, lines everywhere. The vision of a man spiked through the eye.

Not saying that he is spiked. Maybe there are other ways to gain the talent , or you can just grow the eye back, or...

The wording strikes me as odd, given that this is Brandon Sanderson (stealer of women's virtue night's sleep) we're talking about. 

• Chaos locked this topic