Chocolate bushes suddenly spring from the ground each holding a 100 chocolate bars.

"Greengrass!"Chicken yells"Why is the chocolate brown? That's boring!"

Suddenly the chocolate grows wrappings of green, red and yellow.

Is this better?

Yes Green I prefer it.

Kill chocolate! Eat chocolate!

With what will you eat it? You're just a sword-point, you know?

Edited by ChickenPlague

Kynedath takes the vial to toast with Oversleep."May I thoroughly thrash you and may we have good conversation whilst doing it!"

Downing the vial of metal and whiskey, Kynedath turns to the table and says, "Would you like to break?"

"Absolutely". Oversleep carefully positions himself and then in a strong flare of steel Pushes on the cueball. Balls scatter, but none fall in the pocket.

"This is going to be easier than I thought." Kynedath mutters with a grin.

Kynedath walks to the opposite side of the table where he then lines himself up for a shot at the 5 ball. After a few seconds of contemplation over how hard he should push the ball, he finally takes a fairly overpowered shot towards the corner pocket, missing and hitting the rim a good inch away from the pocket.

Grumbling about a first time, Kynedath sighs and regains his composure.

"Well this is a friendly game after all, so I might as well give you a chance at winning."

Warriormark watched the game with great interest, when a voice came to him suddenly.

Hey man! whats up!

"Furystorm? I thought I had left you home." Warriormark said.

No bonds can restrain honor, Mark.

"If you say so" warriormark said "Where are you?"

The butler in the dark clothing and beard, heading your way.

Warriormark stood from his spot on the sofa. "where?"

He actually just put me down, despite my rugged good looks.

What? Warriormark saw the sword and picked it up, strapping it to his waist. 

Now I can give your relationship advice!

"NO!!"

Everyone looked at him. the music stopped. He pointed to the sword.

Everyone nodded and seemed to understand

Edited by warriormark16

"Well, of course this is a friendly game, that's why I haven't won in the first move" laughs Oversleep, downs another vial and makes his move. He misses, but seems to not be bothered by that. He burns out the rest of the steel by opening the window at the end of the room. "Let's let in some fresh air."

OOC: I just realized that talking swords... Nightblood... are simply from Bleach!

"Oh my friend, you are doing poorly not because of a lack of effort, nor even out of hospitality. You are doing poorly because of a lack of skill. That is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, it would be an atrocity not to show your inadequacies from time to time. Fear, not, I will also admit a lack in talent. But this game will not be decided by the amount of experience one has, but instead the aptitude to fail worst. The worst loser will claim the victory, so fear not, for you may still have a chance to win. Do not go gentle into that great night."

After the lengthy monologue, Kynedath drains his vial of it's contents and shoots at a ball within sight. He misses the pocket only marginally this time, and he let out a grunt of approval.

Oversleep downs another vial and walks around the table trying to find optimal position. "You seem to assume lack of talent on my side. I need to assure you that's not the case. I am just a little rusty, but that's good, it will even our chances a little." He crouches, stabilizes himself and Pushes on the white ball which knocks another one into the pocket, but the white ball was Pushed too hard - it bumpes on the impact and shoots out in the direction of Silverblade. Oversleep jumps to the side and uses the last of his steel to Push the projectile away. It misses Silverblade by a hair and smashes into the wall.
"Sorry about that!"

"I mean, good . . . Uh . . . Person, that I have heard a very similar composition from a place called the earth. I would not be surprised to hear that you have not heard of it. It does seem to be a very obscure and unimportant place."

Turning back to Oversleep, Kynedath smirks and says "Well it does seem that you have some skill in this sport, although I do believe that the objective is to put the balls in the holes rather than the walls." After helping Oversleep up off of the floor, Kynefath walks up to the wall where the cue ball was stuck and removes it from the mortar. Walking back to the table, Kynedath places the cue ball on the table behind another ball. Taking another vial, he drinks the mixture of the metal and alcohol and lines up behind the cue ball. He gives it a moderate push and manages to leave the ball in front of the pocket, yet not quite sinking it.

Edited by Kynedath

warriormark rolls his eyes and uses the Force to push the ball in the rest of the way.

now boss, you know the confusion that will cause, with that kinda not being a local magic system and all.

warriormark rolled his eyes again and put the ball back.