Welcome to the House.

my name is Maxilliun Venture Mideas. though feel free to call me Max.

This fine establishment has been around for centuries and has only now been able to access this fine place. while in the house please note that the Root beer bar is upstairs, with drinks from the master Wayne himself waiting for you.

The never-ending theoretic library is on the left, and the dark alley... well the only place dark enough for your standards is the hallway to the lavatory. not to be rude.

Fight club is in the center of the building underneath the Root Beer bars balconies and entrance is free to all members. Follow the known rules of fight club.

The gaming room is to the right, in there you will find a pool table, air hockey, ping pong, pain pong, hemalurgic darts, Xbox and PlayStation with Mistborn: birthright. We are experiencing certain difficulties with the internet lately, due to a Shiro attack.

The art room is downstairs, do clean up when you are finished 

Feel free to socialize as the band plays your favorite tunes.

The butlers will help you in any way you wish. now if you'll excuse me I have business to attend to.

just post in different colors for questions.

This is meant to be a sort of RP club, where people relax and write about life in the House. fight in fight club, talk about new cosmere discoveries, theories and rumors as if this were a normal everyday place. laugh about jokes, drink Investijuice and Hoids Cosmere famous rootbeer. get confused as the chef starts talking in different accents, perfectly toned, for some strange reason.

and have Fun. 6tU3gRQ.gif

Edited by warriormark16

The doors Slam open suddenly shattering the quiet working of the House and Warriormark walks in with a confident stride. he wandered up the stair case, fingering the hand carved mahogany. it had been hard to find, and harder to get carved, but he liked the handiwork and would help argue for it again if he had too. With his eyes beaming with almost childish excitement over the House he had helped build, he walked to the root beer bar and sat down at a rotating stool.

he gave a wave to mistrunner before enjoying his own drink. Investijuice. he got royalties off the stuff, seeing how it was his recipe and all. every thing was great. he spun in his chair to look out over the Bar.

empty now.

but later?

he had hopes.

Edited by warriormark16

Kynedath slowly walks into the magnificent mansion, observing the details of the intricate palace design. Noticing the rest of the guests are at the root beer bar, he starts to make his way up the stairs. When he reaches the top, he ignores the rest of the sharders and orders two root beers. Downing the one in his left hand, he asks the others,

"Anyone up for some billiards?"

Kynedath regarded Oversleep with a laxidazial gaze. He seemed to be pondering upon what the other sharder had just said with an intense amount of vigor.

"I must say, I have never heard of such a variation of the traditional game. Please, do explain."

I will post my OOC thoughts in green just so you know. Normally I would use blue in the spirit of SE, but I feel that since there was no clear set of rules for this, I should stray from the norm.

I do have a sort of system for billiards over forums. The pool table is divided into mine sections, Head left, Head right, Head center, Foot left, Foot right, Foot center, Middle left, Middle right and Middle center. The first player will declare what they do (ie. Break, shoot, miscue etc.) and then declare where the cue ball has landed. They must then say which balls are available to shoot, and which are obscured. The rest of the rules are played as if in a real game. If the cue ball misses their types of ball, then the player who missed has the choice to either sink one of the other players balls, or bring one of their own back up. If the cue ball is sunk, then the ball goes back to the Head sector of the table and is shot by the other player. This will also result in the same course of action taken if the ball had missed the shooter's type of ball.

Not the most in depth or clear explanation, and it may not even be the correct version of the rules, but that was the way that I was taught. This system of playing billiards relies heavily on integrity from the participants and requires the players to have an extremely good attitude towards role-playing. This may not be the best way to do this and I don't even know if we want to do this, but this is my two cents.

Edited by Kynedath

"Oh you know, the cue ball has some metal in it so you don't use cue stick but Steelpushes instead" Oversleep takes out a box with a set of vials inside. "To standardise the force, you drink only one vial at the time; each vial contains only a grain of steel to limit the maximal output. The rest of the rules is the same, but it's considered polite not to Push it in the air too much."
Oversleep throws his coat at the hanger and cracks his knuckles. Coat bursts into blue flames in reaction to that gesture; Oversleep snaps his fingers and fire perishes.
"Sorry about that, I always forget!"

I'd rather do some banter over some roleplayed game instead of playing a game, really. Exchanging some rumors et cetera.

Edited by Oversleep

Kynedath looks over towards Carola and chuckles for a few seconds. Looking to make sure his drink was still intact, he lifted his glass, draining it if it's remaining root beer. The rich carbonated liquid slid down his throat and came to a refreshing stop in his stomach. Placing the glass mug on the bar beside him, he turned to face Oversleep.

"I would be honored to crush you in such a match. Shall we?"

Kynedath got up and went downstairs and turned into the game room. He rapidly picked out the billiards table and began racking up the balls.

Can I be your cue? You would most certainly win.

No Voidwraith, first off, that would be cheating. Second, This game doesn't need cues. Now be quiet during this game so I can concentrate.

That is totally fine with me. It was just an idea if you wanted it.

Edited by Kynedath

"Wait a second! Are you drinking the beer I took from Davar? Or are you drinking the second one? Or are you drinking a third beer that I don't know about? Or are you- aghhh this is too confusing!"

As Chicken shouts this all the root beer glasses in the room turn to sand.

He looks around and quietly asks "Would you like some mugs? Wayne's got some cool ones in his pockets. For all the cool drinks you know."

As he says this a pickle-mug rides to him from Wayne in a chariot of grass.

Edited by ChickenPlague

Kynedath looks up from the pool table, unable to discern what was going on upstairs.

Let's go check it out! I want to see what is going on!

"No Voidwraith, we wait here for our adversary. He should be down anytime. I am looking forward to crushing him far too much to be distracted by the goings on in the root beer bar."

Kynedath reluctantly turns back to the pool table, waiting for Oversleep to join him.

Oversleep joins the table. "Sorry I kept you waiting - I accidently set a window curtain on fire.". He opens the box and pulls out two vials containing steel in whiskey, giving one to Kynedath. Oversleep raises his vial in toast and says "May our game provide us entertainment!"

Edited by Oversleep

Kynedath takes the vial to toast with Oversleep."May I thoroughly thrash you and may we have good conversation whilst doing it!"

Downing the vial of metal and whiskey, Kynedath turns to the table and says, "Would you like to break?"

Edited by Kynedath