Why didn't Heralds attract spren?

Oversleep

*snip*

Cohesion and Tension are the only two mentioning axial interconnection - which I assume is some sort of version of molecular bonds. Which would make sense, given how the two powers work... perhaps Cohesion snaps bonds between molecules and allows them to shift as if they were in a liquid.

Going by Brandon's description of it, Cohesion to me seems like it might be the internal forces that hold a thing together in a particular way?

Like, making something soft is altering how its internals line up and such.  Presumably you could also do the opposite.  So Cohesion would sorta be...hardness?

Cohesion and Tension are the only two mentioning axial interconnection - which I assume is some sort of version of molecular bonds. Which would make sense, given how the two powers work... perhaps Cohesion snaps bonds between molecules and allows them to shift as if they were in a liquid.

Yeah, I remember reading that in the Ars Arcanum, but also being very confused on what it was lol. So I just focused on the others the I did understand, trying to figure out what they could possibly be used for(other than what we've seen so far).

But thank you for clearing that up for me. Awesome is you Moogle.

Going by Brandon's description of it, Cohesion to me seems like it might be the internal forces that hold a thing together in a particular way?

Like, making something soft is altering how its internals line up and such.  Presumably you could also do the opposite.  So Cohesion would sorta be...hardness?

I accidentally hit the downvote arrow.

• Chaos locked this topic