First chapter of book 3 with Kaladin

Garfield

The level of entitlement as the opinion police of this forum and the impertinence you display while trying to enforce your superiority complex this is intolerable.

The only ignorant person in this thread is you.

Haha, nice wordage. What exactly am I suppose to say to this? Sorry? No. You made comments. I showed how you were wrong. Just because you are ignorant on the subject, doesnt mean my passion, or impertinence, as you would like to put it, makes me wrong. You. Are. Ignorant. Change it. For your own sake, not mine man.

Love your comic strip btw's.

EDIT* STUPID TOUCHSCREEN KEYBOARD! 120 words a minute WASTED!

Edited by The Ninja Yodeler

Maxal "The Ninja Yodeler, you have to accept people will disagree with you 

The problem with you is not that you disagree with something, the problem is, that you aggressively attack people with different opinions,claim that your opinion is the only valid opinion and you are entitled to call people with different opinions "ignorant".

Again, we are talking about OPINIONS about a work of fiction. This is not mathematics. There is no absolute wrong or right when interpreting a piece of fictional writing. It's all subjective OPINION.

So stop trolling threads on this board.

Edited by Garfield

The problem with you is not that you disagree with something, the problem is, that you aggressively attack people with different opinions,claim that your opinion is the only valid opinion and you are entitled to call people with different opinions "ignorant".

Again, we are talking about OPINIONS about a work of fiction. This is not mathematics. There is no absolute wrong or right when interpreting a piece of fictional writing.

Well your OPINION is rooted in IGNORANCE. Yes, its a work of fiction. But, have you not noticed how a very good many people who suffer severe depression have completely connected with tht toon BECAUSE he reflects the condition so well? Im not the one being incensitive here. You began it with your highly incensitive comments about something, that those of us with experience in this subject, feel is extremely accurate.

Maybe reassess your own opinions and viewpoints, before you respond. Oh, and not every opinion is valid. Thats a fallacy followed by dumb people. See, thats an attack on your person. Just an example. I dont actually think youre dumb. Your obviously not, just inexperienced when it comes to depression.

EDIT *Thx for the downvote by the way. I never downvote, unless its a rascist or far, far more incesitive comment than yours.

EDIT: Boy another downvote!

Edited by The Ninja Yodeler

Again, we are talking about OPINIONS about a work of fiction. This is not mathematics. There is no absolute wrong or right when interpreting a piece of fictional writing. It's all subjective OPINION.

So stop trolling threads on this board.

I NEVER troll. Just you cant argue your point, doesnt mean I a troll man.