For too long, denizens of the Dark Alley have been wantonly spiking new members of the Shard, under the guise of offering delicious cookies. Let us shine a light against the Dark, telling those who are uninformed about what happens in the Alley. Let me be clear, the purpose is not to keep Sharders from being spiked, simply to inform them as to the true nature of the cookies. If they choose to be allied with the Dark, so be it.

Members: Stormgate, ChickenPlague, Sunbird, The Honor Spren, Nashan'Elin

Motto: But I know a hero will come– and the night, the night will be torn apart. And I know, we wont fight alone, for the spark that we carry will turn the dark into a flame, a fire, a light.

Edited by Stormgate

Ooh, another brave new guild, rising to "fight the evil darkness that smothered the land."

I'll get the popcorn. Who wants to get the drinks?

Best of luck boyos. I hope your new guild does well if you need any tips with "recruiting", don't hesitate to ask. We of the Dark Alley are quite skilled in that particular area.

That and snacks. We pride ourselves on our snacks.

Ooh, another brave new guild, rising to "fight the evil darkness that smothered the land."

Best of luck boyos. I hope your new guild does well if you need any tips with "recruiting", don't hesitate to ask. We of the Dark Alley are quite skilled in that particular area.

EEEEVIILLL!!! I will destroy evil today!!

or tonight.

or morning- what time is it?

EEEEVIILLL!!! I will destroy evil today!!

or tonight.

or morning- what time is it?

We don't destroy evil or even the Alley. We simply inform new Sharders about the true meaning of cookies. I will continue doing this even if none join me, but some help would be nice!

I've got drinks. :P

This petty struggle will fail before the power of our hemalurgic science.

Hey Voidus, I'm joining the DA and I've already made a sale.

Edited by Mashadar Mistborn

You claim that the Alley is well publicized, but only target new members who are uninformed about the Alley. I do not stand in the way of Hemalurgic science, I simply stand for fair experimental procedures. If you have a problem with that, deal with it.

Edited by Stormgate

*Edited for false propaganda after DA black op was trapped inside his own mind and had his spikes extracted and replaced by something I don't even know what is. :ph34r:

Please... just because I wish to preserve souls does not mean I do not dabble in other dark arts.

Edited by DreamEternal

What makes you think I didn't give him one? Why, he just woke up and swore allegiance to me, you know.

Well I was going to say his safe return to the Alleys but having examined him he appears to have undergone mitosis.

Probably a side effect of that Trellium spike we were trialing.

This thread has been derailed worse than a train hit by the Hulk. Back on topic, anyone who wants to join, just inform new members about the Dark Alley before they are offered a cookie. Don't say the DA is bad, just tell them exactly what the cookies are.

This thread has been derailed worse than a train hit by the Hulk. Back on topic, anyone who wants to join, just inform new members about the Dark Alley before they are offered a cookie. Don't say the DA is bad, just tell them exactly what the cookies are.

I say what I want to.

@Voidus: Well, good thing I replaced the spikes in my replica with [REDACTED] then.