you are accepted. 

dont worry, you dont need to be crazy in order to join this guild.

we'll train you!

Thanks! I think I'll go crazy once Daybreak is old enough to stop asking questions and start being a pain.

You think I will hurt you?

I didn't mean physical pain. But I might go crazy already with all these questions he asks.

He?

• 4 weeks later...

Peculiar..finally someone decides to bring up the topic of time. what would we all be, if not for time? if time means nothing, then certainly we would mean little more. 

Wow, I'm deeply moved lightning storm. so deeply I think I forgot to cry at how utterly EMBARRASSED I am. Hi, welcome to the Knightbloods, where if you sword doesn't drive you crazy, mine will.

He has already been driven crazy.

I- I think I have a little sanity left.

Really? What is sanity?

Not again.

Again?

Please... please leave my head. You're not funny.

Not all can understand my humor.

Good for you friend, that makes one of us that hasn't been driven insane...yet

and what is that supposed to mean?

nothing that you would understand.

Edited by Pikachu

Oh also, just the other day I received an awakened leaf blower from the night watcher with the command "Be completely useless"

It excels at following that command.

I would introduce you to it, but it it refuses to leave the garage to meet y'alls.

Edited by Drake Marshall

Oh also, just the other day I received an awakened leaf blower from the night watcher with the command "Be completely useless"

It excels at following that command.

I would introduce you to it, but it it refuses to leave the garage to meet y'alls.

Welcome.

The Nighwatcher also gave me a loyal sword that is broken. It reminds me of Lightsong's quote:

“I swear, my dear. Sometimes our conversations remind me of a broken sword."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Sharp as hell," Lightsong said, "but lacking a point.”

I am thinking of making it be my second Knightblood weapon.

Edited by Eccentric Hero

• 4 weeks later...

I have awakened the broken sword. It's name is Goodwill and has the command "Enjoin good." He will speak in underline.

I am a loyal sword. I may be broken but remember in WOR:

"I'm a broken man. Do you hear me, Syl? I'm broken."
She zipped up to him and whispered, "That’s what they all were, silly"

That's creative.

You want creative? Both of my Type IVs are named with two words that join to make one word.
 Daybreak and Goodwill.

I would say something but I'm still confused about how Goodwill did a spoiler tag.

I'll teach you later, Daybreak.

Edited by Eccentric Hero

• 2 months later...

I am king's wit, and this is my +VLFBERHT+ (pronounced Ulfberht). Her name is PerceivedObedience. 

...I dont like these people... They are too happy, how can they act in such a way when out world is racked so? We are in one of the few green zones left, everywhere else is yellow or red...

Oh come on PO cut that out, you will scare them (and besides we were instructed not to let them know of our home). Oh and i haven't given a command to you... i think it shall be: Restore peace.

I shall see what i think of this command...

What do you mean, it is the command i have given you. You must follow it.

I see... You are right, i shall preform as commanded... In time i may grow of tired such a thing, but no matter...

At least you have acquiesced. I will now flaunt you to these people. 

Ulfberht.jpg

Edited by King's wit

14 minutes ago, King's wit said:

I am king's wit, and this is my +VLFBERHT+ (pronounced Ulfberht). Her name is PerceivedObedience. 

...I dont like these people... They are too happy, how can they act in such a way when out world is racked so? We are in one of the few green zones left, everywhere else is yellow or red...

Oh come on PO cut that out, you will scare them (and besides we were instructed not to let them know of our home). Oh and i haven't given a command to you... i think it shall be: Restore peace.

I shall see what i think of this command...

What do you mean, it is the command i have given you. You must follow it.

I see... You are right, i shall preform as commanded... In time i may grow of such a thing, but no matter...

At least you have acquiesced. I will now flaunt you to these people. 

Spoiler

Ulfberht.jpg

Welcome, Wit. That word is difficult to pronounce. Anyways, prepare to lose your mind.

That guy broke the rules of the cosmere. He created the thing before giving it a command.

I'm sure he has some tricks up his sleeve. There's always another secret.

The sword thinks we're too happy.

Smiles are how we hide our insanity and pain. ;)

Edited by Eccentric Hero

Aha! they have found us out PO, they caught our little scheme. 

What scheme Wit? (what are you doing, dont tell them that) 

They are worthy to know...

I Wit, am not a good man, I am not evil, nor do I wish you harm, I am but a neutral player in this game.

He means he's not a bad guy.

You see, i have been searching for a way to change the command given to an awakened object, i have been searching for a very long time... But i have yet to find it. 

The reason being: PO's original command was: Sew Destruction

Wow you're taking them back quite a while... almost seventy years... How can you be so trusting of these people you have just met?

I can trust them because I have no choice, I was a different man when I gave you your first command, and I tried to deceive them with the false one. I owe them this much.

... I see

I apologize for the horror you are feeling, What man could be so evil to give such a command... It is done, and there is nothing to stop it from being so.

Farewell