hey guys. I kinda "misplaced" my twin blades....Usurper and Purger

Might I remind you that you LOST them?

Yeah....anyway. That's why I haven't been posting here much. Been looking for them...

You mean you were too ashamed to show your cyberface?

Yeah that too.

Anyway. So I got a new pencil. It talks to me sometimes

Hallo

And apparently to you too.

Storming replacement

LANGUAGE ARKHAION

Can I tell everyone what a hypocrite you are seeing as you swear everywhere. HEY THAT RHYMED. Whistle whistle whistle. Anyway Arkhaion, everyone knows that the pen is mightier than the sword, or in this case the pencil is mightier than the blade. After all, in this day and age, people would be more likely to pick up me, than a dusty old sword.

WHY YOU LITTLE! WHY DON"T U SHUT UR SMUG LITTLE FACE?!

I don't have a face....or body

Calm it down you too. Lest I accidentally "misplace" you down the toilet

Well. Hows everyone been?

Holy Mackrel! Triple post alert!

Sorry...It was a glitch 

What, other than the glitch of muting my voice with yours?

I told you that was and accident!

Is that what you are telling everyone else here?

Um, no, It was, I'm serious!!

I'm sure that's what you told them too.

...........augh, whatever

Well... I got my Rhydonkey new horseshoes. Should I awaken them? Any command ideas?

Automatic travel Ur Horseshoes move it's legs without it having to got through all that trouble!

Take me where I want

You mean "Take me to -Insert place here-.

Yeah that.

Edited by A peasant among wolves

Welcome, Pikachu.

Also, meet my awakened and slightly hemalurgically involved bla- Hey all you other swords... Please kindly learn to spell. Reading through your notes was painful.

Anyway, now you have met him. Does a rather good job of following the commands.

Well... I got my Rhydonkey new horseshoes. Should I awaken them? Any command ideas?

You would perform a greater awakening on horse shoes? This is a man of true science.

I think you should awaken them with the command "dance a jig" and enter your donkey into a circus show as the main act... Or alternatively a rodeo, if that's your thing.

Hello all! I would like to join, and I present my talking sword (who is infinitely more capable than I am) Silvermind! Her commands are "mediate arguments, keep me from procrastinating and remind me how emotions work".

*Hello there, nice to meet you all. I would speak in italics, but iPads are primitive devices that make such things difficult. I look forward to talking with other swords like myself. Oh, we could discuss philosophy! I have recently been taking classes with my wielder, it is fascinating! I have never met another talking sword, but I would very much like to get to know you all!*

Edited by BramFinem

Hello all! I would like to join, and I present my talking sword (who is infinitely more capable than I am) Silvermind! Her commands are "mediate arguments, keep me from procrastinating and remind me how emotions work".

*Hello there, nice to meet you all. I would speak in italics, but iPads are primitive devices that make such things difficult. I look forward to talking with other swords like myself. Oh, we could discuss philosophy! I have recently been taking classes with my wielder, it is fascinating! I have never met another talking sword, but I would very much like to get to know you all!*

talking swords. Where have I seen that before?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Digusting

Welcome, Pikachu.

Also, meet my awakened and slightly hemalurgically involved bla- Hey all you other swords... Please kindly learn to spell. Reading through your notes was painful.

Anyway, now you have met him. Does a rather good job of following the commands.

You would perform a greater awakening on horse shoes? This is a man of true science.

I think you should awaken them with the command "dance a jig" and enter your donkey into a circus show as the main act... Or alternatively a rodeo, if that's your thing.

Thank you, I regret in making the statement that; I do not know who you are. 

Learn to spell? do you have a probeleem een mI Speling? 

To talk in italics, use brackets like this (remove spaces):

do I really have to demonstrate something like this? It's degrading.

You are afraid that Lightsketch will read it, aren't you?

Of course not...that would be...pathetic

I would like to join with this spear named Daybreak.

You forgot to mention that I'm awakened.

*sigh* Yes, he's awakened.

He?

Yes; it's less complicated when we just settle with something.

Ooh, semicolon. You must be smart.

Thanks.

You forgot to tell about my Command.

Not yet. Let's keep up some suspense.

Suspense?

I'll explain later.

Edited by Eccentric Hero