Curious Anamaximder

Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

6,099 posts in this topic

Flipped my car today. That was fun. Got over it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Draginon said:

Not bad enough to get my day bad but enough to get to me. The best analogy is the penny where by itself it’s worthless but you get enough of them together and you get a happy meal or something that has worth.

One of those was my mother’s micro aggressions and insults towards me. We were going to Jack in the Box since she wanted onion rings and the conversation turned to food advertisement and I mentioned there was one where it was very obvious the guy wasn’t actually given a burger because of the way he was holding it and the way he bit in was like biting air. She turned it around to criticize the way I hold my burgers. My way of holding it? Thumb on the bottom bun and fingers on top, which is the normal way to hold it. She treats it as me holding it upside down and my elbows sticking out even with my head.

This might seem like small potatoes but remember my analogy earlier, stuff like this gets to me more and more these days.

*hugs* I'm sorry

2 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

Flipped my car today. That was fun. Got over it.

*hugs*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I get some hugs? I've been re living some stuff today.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*mails many hugbots*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Can I get some hugs? I've been re living some stuff today.

*Hugs.* 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Can I get some hugs? I've been re living some stuff today.

*all the hugs*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*much hugses*

*hugssssssssss*

sylheart.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like the older you get, the more you learn life is about learning to bear the unbearable, even when you don't want to :/ 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to engage in a class-wide debate today, which... I don't like debates because I really don't like having opinions or whatever (not quite sure myself), but get this - the Internet is so bad that I could only hear every other word or so, so I could never be sure if I was actually speaking to the correct point.  And now I can't do the two assignments that have to be done in a couple hours or they'll be late.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kasimir said:

I feel like the older you get, the more you learn life is about learning to bear the unbearable, even when you don't want to :/ 

Seems most wise and accurate to me.

7 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

I had to engage in a class-wide debate today, which... I don't like debates because I really don't like having opinions or whatever (not quite sure myself), but get this - the Internet is so bad that I could only hear every other word or so, so I could never be sure if I was actually speaking to the correct point.  And now I can't do the two assignments that have to be done in a couple hours or they'll be late.

I know that it hardly helps matters. but *Virtual hugs*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Spoiler for minor gore/violence:

Spoiler

Yesterday I was trying to brush my dog, and he jerked away and somehow managed to accidentally headbut me at an angle so that my upper canine pierced my upper lip. You can see a mark on the outside of my lip where it almost broke through the surface, I got really lucky it didn’t break all the way through. I now can’t talk or make any expressions for several days because every time I do it reopens the wound and it starts bleeding again, and I’m genuinely worried that if I’m not careful the hole will rip all the way open.

Edited by Lunamor
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Spoiler for minor gore/violence:

  Hide contents

Yesterday I was trying to brush my dog, and he jerked away and somehow managed to accidentally headbut me at an angle so that my upper canine pierced my upper lip. You can see a mark on the outside of my lip where it almost broke through the surface, I got really lucky it didn’t break all the way through. I now can’t talk or make any expressions for several days because every time I do it reopens the wound and it starts bleeding again, and I’m genuinely worried that if I’m not careful the hole will rip all the way open.

oh no, that reallyyyyy sucks. I'm sorry for you
*all the hugs*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Spoiler for minor gore/violence:

  Hide contents

Yesterday I was trying to brush my dog, and he jerked away and somehow managed to accidentally headbut me at an angle so that my upper canine pierced my upper lip. You can see a mark on the outside of my lip where it almost broke through the surface, I got really lucky it didn’t break all the way through. I now can’t talk or make any expressions for several days because every time I do it reopens the wound and it starts bleeding again, and I’m genuinely worried that if I’m not careful the hole will rip all the way open.

*Hugssssssssss*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woah, honey, I hope that gets better fast. *hugs*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, that's really rough. *hugs* hope it works out!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Spoiler for minor gore/violence:

  Reveal hidden contents

Yesterday I was trying to brush my dog, and he jerked away and somehow managed to accidentally headbut me at an angle so that my upper canine pierced my upper lip. You can see a mark on the outside of my lip where it almost broke through the surface, I got really lucky it didn’t break all the way through. I now can’t talk or make any expressions for several days because every time I do it reopens the wound and it starts bleeding again, and I’m genuinely worried that if I’m not careful the hole will rip all the way open.

*Hugs.* Get better soon Luna!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*hugs Luna* Crem, that's no good - have you seen a doctor? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, AonEne said:

*hugs Luna* Crem, that's no good - have you seen a doctor? 

I did some research and it doesn’t seem severe enough to warrant a doctor’s visit, luckily- apparently upper lip wounds heal ridiculously fast and never need sutures.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm tired. Feels like the road will never end even though I don't have the energy to keep at it. 

I just want to fix whatever's wrong with me. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kasimir said:

I'm tired. Feels like the road will never end even though I don't have the energy to keep at it. 

I just want to fix whatever's wrong with me. 

If that ain't a mood...

Sorry, bro. Wish there was some sort of cosmic caffeine for situations like this, but best I got right now is a virtual hug (or back slap, if you'd rather). Hope things get better soon!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*sending huggggg*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Kasimir said:

I'm tired. Feels like the road will never end even though I don't have the energy to keep at it. 

I just want to fix whatever's wrong with me. 

Same as Slowswift and Fritz. Can't offer anything other than a listening ear and internet hugs, but I'll offer those. *hugs if you want them*

 

sylheart.png

Edited by Mist
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kasimir said:

I just want to fix whatever's wrong with me. 

Same here same here. I just want to hide away and die

*hugsss*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The road won't end yet, but you can sit down on it. You can take breaks. There's nothing wrong with you for being tired of walking so far, so long. *hugs*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched an ASMR video last night that I thought would be silly and dumb but ended up being a ‘yikes!’ one that made me need a palette cleanser afterwards. Pretty much it was titled ‘Gluten Free Debbie Exorcises Gluten From Your Body’ and the character is a southern Christian woman that makes you go ‘why does she remind me of someone I’ve met’. I had seen another one with this character and she is a messed up one being homophobic (the viewer is her gay son) and has no problems with COD (it’s patriotic) but has a problem with guns and violence and being all ‘where does he learn this? It’s probably the schools fault’. Well in the video in question what prompts the exorcism is that she thinks her son wants a Barbie because the gluten is a demon wanting to corrupt him and bar him from heaven. What I left the video with was that exorcism is a torture device because this silly concept went scary fast after realizing what this mom character was.

Afterwards I cleansed myself with some puppy videos so I didn’t go to sleep with that on my mind.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.