Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

5 minutes ago, Emi said:

Ugh, I have today my often mood, when I think that actually nobody likes me, nobody never liked me and nobody will never ever like me. :(

I mean, people don’t hate me. They tolerate me. But I’m not really sure how many of people’s in my life really liked me.  

The first person, with which I thought we were best friends actually invited me on her birthday like 2-3 times. Then my second friend actually used me and was literally saying that I’m worse than her in everything.

After that, pretty recently I realized that 2 of people, which I always called friends and really liked them since preschool, got better friends and I became the 3rd wheel. Like always. 

When I joined here, I realized that people are nice to meThat was a really big shook to me as no one never was nice to me, unless I was trying to be nice for him several times.

Well, even if I have a bad day, I still want to thank you guys for being such an awesome, great and incredible people. :wub:

*hugs* I totally understand being used by a friend you thought was really good to you. It hurts. It really, really hurts. I also understand being the third wheel. That's never a good feeling. But believing that nobody likes you is a mistake. I don't know your life, I can't point you to exactly who, but I can promise you with pretty stone hard certainty that there are plenty of people who really care for you with all they have. And I'm so glad you have the Shard as an out for that. This place really is exceptional. 

2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

*hugs* I totally understand being used by a friend you thought was really good to you. It hurts. It really, really hurts. I also understand being the third wheel. That's never a good feeling. But believing that nobody likes you is a mistake. I don't know your life, I can't point you to exactly who, but I can promise you with pretty stone hard certainty that there are plenty of people who really care for you with all they have. And I'm so glad you have the Shard as an out for that. This place really is exceptional. 

Thank you! 

8 minutes ago, Emi said:

Ugh, I have today my often mood, when I think that actually nobody likes me, nobody never liked me and nobody will never ever like me. :(

I mean, people don’t hate me. They tolerate me. But I’m not really sure how many of people’s in my life really liked me.  

The first person, with which I thought we were best friends actually invited me on her birthday like 2-3 times. Then my second friend actually used me and was literally saying that I’m worse than her in everything.

After that, pretty recently I realized that 2 of people, which I always called friends and really liked them since preschool, got better friends and I became the 3rd wheel. Like always. 

When I joined here, I realized that people are nice to meThat was a really big shook to me as no one never was nice to me, unless I was trying to be nice for him several times.

Well, even if I have a bad day, I still want to thank you guys for being such an awesome, great and incredible people. :wub:

*hugs*

You're awesome, Emi. You're really fun to see and talk to. 

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

*hugs*

You're awesome, Emi. You're really fun to see and talk to. 

*facepalm* how could I ever had doubts that I’m boring for you and you don’t want to see me?

(and believe me there was such a moment)

Thank you all! ^_^

14 minutes ago, Emi said:

*Hugs.* I know that feeling so well and it hurts like a trip to Braize!! I wish I could say that that feeling will just disappear. However know as @Shard of Thought though we don't know who they are there are people in your life who do care about you. You are awesome Emi!! That I would say is pretty hard to dispute! We are here for you if you need to vent we are here. Drop me a DM if you need a sounding board to just let loose your frustration! 

8 minutes ago, Mist said:

*hugs* You can do it, even though life is often hard. I'm happy to listen.

Thanks Mist:D It’s just been a busy day, I’ve felt a bit overwhelmed, especially with work, but I think I’m doing better now. Tomorrow’s a new day, so I’ve got hope.

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

14 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Thanks Mist:D It’s just been a busy day, I’ve felt a bit overwhelmed, especially with work, but I think I’m doing better now. Tomorrow’s a new day, so I’ve got hope.

I'm glad you're doing better. We all know and have those days. I hope tomorrow is better.

I can’t get a storming leaf out of my head. 

I was walking around outside with my therapist, and there was a leaf on the ground, and I should have stepped on it, but I didn’t. And now I just remembered it and buckled inward a little bit with how the memory hit me. The whole point of the walk was to ignore stuff, I managed everything else, nothing else is coming back to haunt me, I didn’t fret over anything else for a whole lap around a bunch of buildings, but this one rusting freaking leaf...ugh. I could write more, but now I’m just tired. It doesn’t deserve my energy. 

Does anyone have a cute animal? 

Just now, Lunamor said:

Yours is really similar to mine! Is it a devon rex?

*throws distractingly cute animals at Ene*

Uhhhhhhhh. I don't know. One adopted us, another adopted us (not pictured because she kept moving), and another is the child of the one not pictured. 

I've been laid off for the second time since Covid hit; I have 3 weeks to find another job so we have enough money to finance our mortgage. I want to study some more to get on a career track I'm interested in, but we can't currently afford that, so I'm just trying to find a job that's tolerable for now. I'm still pretty young, I've got plenty of time to figure stuff out, but I'm just... confused, stressed, at a bit of a loose end, trying to find some sort of purpose. It sure has been a wild year, hasn't it?

Anyway.

*hugs* for anyone who wants them (and an open inbox if anyone wants to talk), and cat pictures!

Spoiler

20200711_184341.thumb.jpg.79cbb9277427347b739de96530aed54f.jpgTheo.thumb.JPG.3eca1e9489fb396b0571cf7b91baa2dc.JPG

1 hour ago, Caesura said:

I've been laid off for the second time since Covid hit; I have 3 weeks to find another job so we have enough money to finance our mortgage. I want to study some more to get on a career track I'm interested in, but we can't currently afford that, so I'm just trying to find a job that's tolerable for now. I'm still pretty young, I've got plenty of time to figure stuff out, but I'm just... confused, stressed, at a bit of a loose end, trying to find some sort of purpose. It sure has been a wild year, hasn't it?

Anyway.

*hugs* for anyone who wants them (and an open inbox if anyone wants to talk), and cat pictures!

Reveal hidden contents

20200711_184341.thumb.jpg.79cbb9277427347b739de96530aed54f.jpgTheo.thumb.JPG.3eca1e9489fb396b0571cf7b91baa2dc.JPG

Sending so many hugs your way! I hope everything works out for you and that you can find a more lasting job that you enjoy soon! Those cats are adorable.