Curious Anamaximder

Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

5,724 posts in this topic

I don't know church stuff, but being seperated from people always sucks. *hugs*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AonEne said:

*hugs* I hate when church splits do that. If you ever want to share the other stuff, you know our PM.

Thanks, Ene.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay... me again.

So last night my parents severely limited my shard time, and now they’re getting after me for bad grades. It’s the beginning of the term, one teacher lost an assignment, won’t let me redo it, and is marking it “missing” so I’ve got a C in that class, and I flunked 2/3 band quizzes, which was stupid, because I worked my tail off practicing, and so there’s and F in that class... and my parents are threatening to take away reading and shard over the weekend if I can’t correct both, which is stupid, because the missing assignment thing, and my band teacher is going somewhere tomorrow and friday, so...

yeah...

edit: I also have a math test on parobolas tomorrow, which I suck at. Also, why do I need to know this? And don’t say i’m not going to have a calculator because if I ever need to do something like this I AM going to have one, math teacher.

Edited by Inklingspren
5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of those things are awful and entirely not even close to your fault, so that's unfair of your parents. Sorry, Ink. The school system has problems. *hugs*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry about that Ink. I feel the same a lot. Have a mental hug, and good luck

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Okay... me again.

So last night my parents severely limited my shard time, and now they’re getting after me for bad grades. It’s the beginning of the term, one teacher lost an assignment, won’t let me redo it, and is marking it “missing” so I’ve got a C in that class, and I flunked 2/3 band quizzes, which was stupid, because I worked my tail off practicing, and so there’s and F in that class... and my parents are threatening to take away reading and shard over the weekend if I can’t correct both, which is stupid, because the missing assignment thing, and my band teacher is going somewhere tomorrow and friday, so...

yeah...

edit: I also have a math test on parobolas tomorrow, which I suck at. Also, why do I need to know this? And don’t say i’m not going to have a calculator because if I ever need to do something like this I AM going to have one, math teacher.

Dang. Sorry, man. I can relate so much to this. Have a hug.

And taking away reading is not okay.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

And taking away reading is not okay.

I somehow forgot about that part. TAKING AWAY READING? Well, school libraries exist for a reason, must they not?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My parents have threatened before...but never have they gone through with it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*hugs Ink* It's the beginning of the term - things can always go up. And to take away reading is a complete injustice. A person cannot devote their entire weekend to school work. It is physically impossible. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Silva said:

person cannot devote their entire weekend to school work. It is physically impossible. 

I hate it when people try to make me work all weekend. I need a relaxing few days to survive.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/01/2019 at 3:59 PM, Ink said:

take away reading

Lol me for 3/4s of my life 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not exactly a bad day thing but more an example of my mom trying to victimize herself, as in her being the poor mother with inconsiderate and horrible children (despite me being an adult)

Pretty much yesterday she had me grab the tape dispenser gun, one of those packing tape dispensers with a handle, and as soon as I got near her with the thing she's all "That hurt" and I go "huh?" trying to figure out if she accidentally got hit with the teeth to cut the tape or something else but she just yells "you stabbed me with your nails!" I look at the hand in question, and since I'm gripping the handle my nails would be pointed towards my palm and not extended out while my thumb is parallel the handle away from her, I ask in bewilderment "how!?" and she just goes on about me being ungrateful and never apologizing for anything done to her.

I am sick and tired of her crem dung attitude like this, especially when it comes to this tidbit: I'm genuine and truthful, she treats me like I'm a liar; I'm definitely lying or just going along not listening, she treats it as me being truthful.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoo boy.  Looks like I get to star in a new episode of Shouldn't Make Promises Ya Can't Keep, Jackass.  I think the next few days are gonna be stressful.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, there's a measles scare on the island, and my skin is all red and splotchy and itchy after the relatives flew in. I have my fingers crossed that it's some sort of horrible allergic reaction, maybe to the new soap I showered with recently. The Wikipedia article on measles is not fun reading material, let me tell you, and while I'm vaccinated against the disease the thought of it is still kicking my anxiety into high gear.

I'm taking antihistamines that are making it go down a little... but also making me feel lethargic. I wouldn't encourage anyone to send hugs my way until I'm a little more certain whether or not I have the horrible death-and-blindness virus. :mellow:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no! Being sick is the worst! That doesn't sound good at all. We'll just have to give you an IOU on the hugs, I guess. Feel better!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kobold King said:

Welp, there's a measles scare on the island, and my skin is all red and splotchy and itchy after the relatives flew in. I have my fingers crossed that it's some sort of horrible allergic reaction, maybe to the new soap I showered with recently. The Wikipedia article on measles is not fun reading material, let me tell you, and while I'm vaccinated against the disease the thought of it is still kicking my anxiety into high gear.

I'm taking antihistamines that are making it go down a little... but also making me feel lethargic. I wouldn't encourage anyone to send hugs my way until I'm a little more certain whether or not I have the horrible death-and-blindness virus. :mellow:

*mails hugbot to Hawaii*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 0:36 PM, Kobold King said:

Welp, there's a measles scare on the island, and my skin is all red and splotchy and itchy after the relatives flew in. I have my fingers crossed that it's some sort of horrible allergic reaction, maybe to the new soap I showered with recently. The Wikipedia article on measles is not fun reading material, let me tell you, and while I'm vaccinated against the disease the thought of it is still kicking my anxiety into high gear.

I'm taking antihistamines that are making it go down a little... but also making me feel lethargic. I wouldn't encourage anyone to send hugs my way until I'm a little more certain whether or not I have the horrible death-and-blindness virus. :mellow:

*Sends hugs along with many caffeinated beverages for the lethargy*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 0:00 PM, Shard of Thought said:

Oh no! Being sick is the worst! That doesn't sound good at all. We'll just have to give you an IOU on the hugs, I guess. Feel better!

On 2/12/2019 at 7:02 PM, Slowswift said:

*mails hugbot to Hawaii*

11 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

*Sends hugs along with many caffeinated beverages for the lethargy*

 

It seems to be mostly gone now--it probably wasn't the measles. Thanks for the wishes, everyone. Especially you, Silverblade. Caffeinated beverages always help. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so rant time.

I've been in hospital for a week and it's literally been awful. Most of the staff have been lovely, but being in hospital so young sucks. I'm 19. Last week I was in a four bed room, and then another four bed room, now I'm in a single. Being in the second four bed room with 3 elderly ladies until I got a single room was awful. One lady was nice but the other one was awful. 

She:

-got confused and took my phone while I was in the bathroom and my cousin stopped her.

-went to my food tray and almost touched my lunch (I got very nervous because I don't know what's on her hands)

-kept coming into my part of the bed cubicle when I was hinting 'I'm sick GO AWAY' (THE CURTAIN WAS DRAWN!!!) and was seconds from buzzing the nurse to tell the patient to go away. 

 

At least this week I have a bit more energy and I'm not as weak and not throwing up as much, not everyday. I'm so stressed and I've been having trouble walking. The doctors know this but I want my life back. I miss my job, I miss my best friend, I miss my karate lessons!! I miss my own bed! 

 

And as of now, 11pm, a man is yelling down the hall. shut. up. 

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart
10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Queen Elsa Steelheart

That sounds real rough. I can only imagine.

*Sends hugs with noise cancelling headphones that have a bluetooth podcast system*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Queen Elsa Steelheart

*hugs*
I'm really sorry to hear that, and I hope you will get better soon and can get back to your life! You can do it!

Edited by Sorana
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

@Queen Elsa Steelheart

That sounds real rough. I can only imagine.

*Sends hugs with noise cancelling headphones that have a bluetooth podcast system*

I don't know what I'm more thankful for, the noise canceling headphones or hugs. :lol:

8 hours ago, Sorana said:

@Queen Elsa Steelheart

*hugs*
I'm really sorry to hear that, and I hope you will get better soon and can get back to your life! You can do it!

Thank you! *hugs*

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 6:44 AM, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

Okay so rant time.

I've been in hospital for a week and it's literally been awful. Most of the staff have been lovely, but being in hospital so young sucks. I'm 19. Last week I was in a four bed room, and then another four bed room, now I'm in a single. Being in the second four bed room with 3 elderly ladies until I got a single room was awful. One lady was nice but the other one was awful. 

She:

-got confused and took my phone while I was in the bathroom and my cousin stopped her.

-went to my food tray and almost touched my lunch (I got very nervous because I don't know what's on her hands)

-kept coming into my part of the bed cubicle when I was hinting 'I'm sick GO AWAY' (THE CURTAIN WAS DRAWN!!!) and was seconds from buzzing the nurse to tell the patient to go away. 

 

At least this week I have a bit more energy and I'm not as weak and not throwing up as much, not everyday. I'm so stressed and I've been having trouble walking. The doctors know this but I want my life back. I miss my job, I miss my best friend, I miss my karate lessons!! I miss my own bed! 

 

And as of now, 11pm, a man is yelling down the hall. shut. up. 

*mails hugbot to Australia*

*at least, I think it's Australia...*

*attaches homing beacon and jetpack to hugbot and chucks it off cliff*

Best of luck in your recovery! :) 

Edited by Slowswift
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 6:44 AM, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

Okay so rant time.

I've been in hospital for a week and it's literally been awful. Most of the staff have been lovely, but being in hospital so young sucks. I'm 19. Last week I was in a four bed room, and then another four bed room, now I'm in a single. Being in the second four bed room with 3 elderly ladies until I got a single room was awful. One lady was nice but the other one was awful. 

She:

-got confused and took my phone while I was in the bathroom and my cousin stopped her.

-went to my food tray and almost touched my lunch (I got very nervous because I don't know what's on her hands)

-kept coming into my part of the bed cubicle when I was hinting 'I'm sick GO AWAY' (THE CURTAIN WAS DRAWN!!!) and was seconds from buzzing the nurse to tell the patient to go away. 

 

At least this week I have a bit more energy and I'm not as weak and not throwing up as much, not everyday. I'm so stressed and I've been having trouble walking. The doctors know this but I want my life back. I miss my job, I miss my best friend, I miss my karate lessons!! I miss my own bed! 

 

And as of now, 11pm, a man is yelling down the hall. shut. up. 

This won't last forever. I don't know how long it'll take, but sooner or later you'll be discharged, and you'll get to go back to your job, your friends, your karate lessons, and your own bed. This is just something you have to get through. It'll suck in the meantime, but it's not permanent. 

In the meantime, have a pug hug. 

Spoiler

f348f9776ab14845fcf71c74481d704e.jpg?q=7

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:44 AM, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

Okay so rant time.

I've been in hospital for a week and it's literally been awful. Most of the staff have been lovely, but being in hospital so young sucks. I'm 19. Last week I was in a four bed room, and then another four bed room, now I'm in a single. Being in the second four bed room with 3 elderly ladies until I got a single room was awful. One lady was nice but the other one was awful. 

She:

-got confused and took my phone while I was in the bathroom and my cousin stopped her.

-went to my food tray and almost touched my lunch (I got very nervous because I don't know what's on her hands)

-kept coming into my part of the bed cubicle when I was hinting 'I'm sick GO AWAY' (THE CURTAIN WAS DRAWN!!!) and was seconds from buzzing the nurse to tell the patient to go away. 

 

At least this week I have a bit more energy and I'm not as weak and not throwing up as much, not everyday. I'm so stressed and I've been having trouble walking. The doctors know this but I want my life back. I miss my job, I miss my best friend, I miss my karate lessons!! I miss my own bed! 

 

And as of now, 11pm, a man is yelling down the hall. shut. up. 

I relate to you, I was put in the hospital about a year and a half ago at age 15, it was awful. I couldn't eat because my body rejected basically any food and I ended up with a feeding tube for a while. I was literally starving to death until that point and being in the hospital was so awful, you feel like the world is passing by you and you can't do anything to catch up with it. I hope you get better soon. *Hugs*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.