Curious Anamaximder

Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

5,816 posts in this topic

I'm getting sick of Onstar's service. A couple years ago I had needed to get them to activate the wifi just for the month since I was going to a conference and had some coworkers traveling with me and they would need it for when using their laptops since their phones weren't linked to their work emails. I got the bill that month but when I got the next months bill they had charged me for another months use of wifi. I disputed and thought everything was fine until the next month where they charged me again! It was such a hassle to get them to stop charging my card it was ridiculous.

Now the problem is with my moms car. They keep shutting her service off and they keep saying she needs to renew, which she had already done before they started shutting it off back in November. Every time she calls to ask why they shut her service off they always ask if she's calling about my car, or sometimes about my old car that got totaled by a rogue transmission in the road at least 4 years back, and it's getting annoying by this point on that part. Every single time she calls they reroute her to someone else multiple times so she has to go through the spiel over and over. Tonight we've spent two hours trying to deal with them, getting through a dispute with the bank and getting them to reimburse my moms account for the money they keep taking to 'activate' her service.

If they give us another big headache I would so give them the heave ho and do without their services.

I just found out that the girl who sits next to me in English had a cousin who died in the recent shooting. It's scary and sad just how close to home this whole thing is. Our school's former band instructor who left three years ago teaches there. Why can't people just be decent human beings and not shoot each other? Why is that so storming difficult? 

So on the internet restriction thing- the SE server led me to do a final attempt in getting rid of Circle without like smashing it. I instead did research on how the restrictions are detrimental to my family's internet and security. I wrote a 5 page essay on why I want the restrictions gone, and tried to make a compromise. If this doesn't work in convincing my parents, I really will have done all that I could do. At that point, I'm probably going to pursue getting rid of the restrictions in a more active way. My parents haven't read it yet, I don't think, so I'm still hopeful that they will listen to me. 

Hopefully. 

@Herowannabe Thanks :)

This is one battle I intend to keep fighting as long as it lasts.

Edited by Claincy

I am going to kill my roomates, I just returned from the weekend, and I found the fryer was on, the flat stinks and it's a miracle it didn't burn anything.Now both of them say that they didn't use it recently.

Also they never clean or wash their dishes, one of them left a whole pile of dishes in the living room for all the weekend.I just want it to be June already so I can leave and never see them again.

I love sleeping through my alarm! It is so much fun!

Only made that mistake once. I now have two separate alarm clocks.

Just used my new waterpik. So much BLOOD! That thing really worked though. Had a piece of hamburger stuck since we ate 3 hrs ago driving me nuts. Gone!

On 23.02.2018 at 8:21 PM, Ammanas said:

Only made that mistake once. I now have two separate alarm clocks.

I have 4 + 3 separate alarms on my phone :unsure: and I still can't get up on time sometimes 

Hah well I have one alarm on my phone. But if I am too lazy to get up I have a alarm clock across the room that I have to physically get up to turn off; if I can't get to it on time (set 3 minutes later) it lets off a ear shattering wail. 

Just pulled my back shoveling a half foot of snow that was left for me by the evening shift at work. They never touched it once... And never do. It's ridiculous. They also don't clean up spills and other messes cause "the night guy cleans anyway." Well that's not an excuse to make it harder for me. I'm so done with playing their catch-up work. I don't even care anymore that it reflects poorly on me that things aren't done. I don't get paid enough to be the only one shoveling. Commercial snow removal is hugely expensive and they've been getting a free pass on it. Everyone else can either pitch in and help or they can start paying me extra for it. I'm done. 

4 hours ago, AngelEy3 said:

Just pulled my back shoveling a half foot of snow that was left for me by the evening shift at work. They never touched it once... And never do. It's ridiculous. They also don't clean up spills and other messes cause "the night guy cleans anyway." Well that's not an excuse to make it harder for me. I'm so done with playing their catch-up work. I don't even care anymore that it reflects poorly on me that things aren't done. I don't get paid enough to be the only one shoveling. Commercial snow removal is hugely expensive and they've been getting a free pass on it. Everyone else can either pitch in and help or they can start paying me extra for it. I'm done. 

*Hugs*.What they are doing is most unprofessional. Instead of doing their jobs they leave it for other people. The fact that you got injured in the process of doing what they should have makes this so much worse. I know that I speak for the shard when I say get well!!  

Winter is over. It just went away 2 weeks ago. Pollen, flowers, ants,wasp, mosquitoes, green growing grass, A/C needing to be turned on, 80+F bringing sweat out after moments outside.

i hate spring

That moment, when you realize people are either walking over you or using you as their scapegoat. 

I left home relaxed and sure that I'll make It on time to the bus stop. I was late by 1 minute and saw my bus leave without me :/

any spare hugs lying around? I'm in need of them.

Without writing a dissertation (which is what I would need to detail the stresses and depression I'm dealing with) I'll just say monetary issues are eating me alive, most immediately regarding repairs needed after Hurricane Harvey blew through and did a number on my roof.  Work's busy which is a good thing, but it's becoming overly busy because the agency I work with runs everything on a shoestring unless it's a pet project of the COO.  My three kids...just too much there.  Driving me nuts.  I need solitude to recharge but am not getting anything like enough.  I have depression exhaustion right now - the sort of depression that makes me so tired I struggle for the energy to do anything.  And lots more.

9 hours ago, Mulk said:

any spare hugs lying around? I'm in need of them.

Without writing a dissertation (which is what I would need to detail the stresses and depression I'm dealing with) I'll just say monetary issues are eating me alive, most immediately regarding repairs needed after Hurricane Harvey blew through and did a number on my roof.  Work's busy which is a good thing, but it's becoming overly busy because the agency I work with runs everything on a shoestring unless it's a pet project of the COO.  My three kids...just too much there.  Driving me nuts.  I need solitude to recharge but am not getting anything like enough.  I have depression exhaustion right now - the sort of depression that makes me so tired I struggle for the energy to do anything.  And lots more.

I'm so sorry to hear about your difficulties, Mulk. I know it probably doesn't really help, but I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and sending positive vibes. *hugs*

I just need hugs honestly. It's been a week of sweat and tears and stress. 

3 minutes ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

*hugs*

6 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

*hugs*

I changed courses because I had a mini panic attack in the exam. I'm doing a 6 month course in Aged Care to help me go back to my Dip of Nursing. I felt like a failure and felt stupid for doing that course. It is helping though.

So I'm already a bit fragile but I need to make a stomach doctor appointment. The receptionist was rude and was actually asking me why I was seeing her! None of her business!

Her: Why are you seeing her? Did you have a procedure?
Me: Yes, but this appointment is not for that

Her: Is it a review?

Me: No. I need to see her.

Her: Why?

Me: BECAUSE SOMETHING IS HAPPENING WITH MY STOMACH AND I NEED TO SEE HER!!

Honestly I'm putting in a complaint. Such a breach of patient confidentiality. 

10 hours ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

*Hugs*

@Steeldancer I don't know whatever became of your internet situation, but have you offered to pay the internet bill? That way you would have say on how it was being used. Or even splitting the cost. Right now, since they are paying for it, they really do have the right to say how it is used. I know its hard to tell tone on the internet, but I am honestly just trying to be helpful.

Edited by Ammanas