With Flair and Elegance (Forum Game)

So, in the upvote-friendly Random Stuff V thread, which is closed, something else came up in the first couple of pages. I cannot give you a link, cause it was in Allomancy's thread. Unfortunately. 

In a discussion, Kobold King gave a delightful description of Voidus. You can find it in Voidus's sig. 

So Sharders! Here is your job! Make a colorful, fun, elegant description of the person above you. Think of who they are, what they do, and what they are known for. 

Let's go!!

Silverblade the Fifth, who rode from the Infinity Blade forums on his fiery chariot to discover the wonders of randomness and ponies, is a wondrous being with quips as sharp as arrows and a mustache as glorious as a sunrise. May his wit never dull and his pony addiction never fade.

Edited by Mistrunner

A user whom I haven't spoken to much, but whose mark I have seen on the forum. While they might discourage the signature or featured members topics as being borrowed from other sites, they were the one who adopted them to this site, blazing a trail across the Cosmere's digital playground. Their dedication to this forum is absolute, even beyond education and toiletries, and they have both the elegance to use a name like 'Silverblade', and the self-awareness' to dub themselves 'derpy'.

Conclusion?

mlfw1567_medium.jpg

Edited by Quiver

Quiver, Head Pony of The Herd, Introducer of ponies and pony memes to this, the previously equinely-starved land of the 17th Shard, occasional writer of fan fiction and a friend true and straight as a clean arrow soaring through the air trailing wonder and excitement to all.

A user whom I haven't spoken to much, but whose cutie mark I have seen on the forum. While they might discourage the signature or featured members topics as being borrowed from other sites, they were the one who adopted them to this site, blazing a trail across the Cosmere's digital playground. Their dedication to this forum is absolute, even beyond education and toiletries, and they have both the elegance to use a name like 'Silverblade', and the self-awareness' to dub themselves 'derpy'.

Conclusion?

mlfw1567_medium.jpg

Fixed for ya.

Delightful, you are a rainbow of hugs and pugs. A friendly online smile will define your personality. BTW, I loved your Yoda avatar.

• 1 month later...

Anamaximder is a user I know (though not well enough to do this good )

He has a pretty epic profile picture!(man, with this I feel as bad as David trying to make Metaphors)

He does the Reckoners RP and is on the 17th Shard (which probably proves insanity)

I'm going to break the rules a bit and do the person I do know:

CarolaDavar. An energetic, friendly ball of excitement who is as eager to make friends as she is to share her passions with those she has befriended. She channels her passion into art, reflecting the woman of her namesake.

FirstRainbowRose is awesome (thank you for that comment above, btw) she is fun to talk to, and I enjoy knowing her.

• Chaos locked this topic