The Church of Wayne

Weltall you have been added, now trade us things.

Thank you, your lesser holiness (because none can be as holy as Wayne). Hey look, is that a kandra drinking contest?! <grabs your goldmind while you have your back turned and replaces it with a banana>

Edited by Weltall

• 4 weeks later...

I have returned to the greatness of thread after having discovered the existence of a thread about people disliking Wayne. *shivers* I'll stay in this corner of Wayne appreciation, thank you.

In all seriousness, I think it's Wayne's flaws that really make his character. He's terribly flawed- he steals, drinks, cheats, swears, lies- but under all that he's a genuinely good person, and somehow the contradiction of what he is makes him a very compelling character.

Plus, he's awesome. :P

I have returned to the greatness of thread after having discovered the existence of a thread about people disliking Wayne. *shivers* I'll stay in this corner of Wayne appreciation, thank you.

In all seriousness, I think it's Wayne's flaws that really make his character. He's terribly flawed- he steals, drinks, cheats, swears, lies- but under all that he's a genuinely good person, and somehow the contradiction of what he is makes him a very compelling character.

I may have actually broken that thread by jumping into it and defending...Steris.

<_<

Yes. . . really, Who would DO that?

but yeah...

(Bands spoilers)

Spoiled Tomato!

Great Wayne, Lord of Hats, has founded a new brilliant logical system of his own. i kinda worship him.

if he dies in Lost Metal I'll eat my socks.

I never forget how he dived and heroically rolled on the ground to take that Ruined wallet before the coachman does.

Great Wayne, Lord of Hats, has founded a new brilliant logical system of his own. i kinda worship him.

if he dies in Lost Metal I'll eat my socks.

I never forget how he dived and heroically rolled on the ground to take that Ruined wallet before the coachman does.

If he dies in The Lost Metal, I think we'll all already be miserable enough.  No point in compounding the pain by eating socks.

Guys, could you please be dears and lay off of the Wayne DIsapproval thread?  I know that you mean to be amusing, but it's not coming across that way.  There's plenty of room on the Shard for everyone to get along and be respectful of each other.  :)

​I uphold values of the Church of Wayne! My accent changes every time I worship (drink). And it's never exactly the same accent. xD I have also picked up accents everywhere I've traveled and generally adjust my language and tone, etc when speaking to others. Can I join?

​I uphold values of the Church of Wayne! My accent changes every time I worship (drink). And it's never exactly the same accent. xD I have also picked up accents everywhere I've traveled and generally adjust my language and tone, etc when speaking to others. Can I join?

I don't see why not!

*peers at profile*  Say...if you don't mind my asking, what part of Missouri are you in?  I'm in the KC metro.

I don't see why not!

*peers at profile*  Say...if you don't mind my asking, what part of Missouri are you in?  I'm in the KC metro.

Er... I'm actually moving to Missouri... We are packing the trailer on the 25th and starting our drive from Washington state the 26th. But we are headed to St. Joseph. I just didn't want to have to update my profile a bunch of times lolol

Er... I'm actually moving to Missouri... We are packing the trailer on the 25th and starting our drive from Washington state the 26th. But we are headed to St. Joseph. I just didn't want to have to update my profile a bunch of times lolol

Exciting times!

St. Joseph isn't that far from KC, and we have a pretty large set of geek subcultures around here.  We get a few good cons down this way.  :)