The Church of Wayne

Then we must agree to disagree. With the exception of WoR, which IMO the romance felt forced, I find the romance in his books a good way to relax a little between action scenes and plot twists.

Plus, it is not like I want zero humor(even though I wouldn't miss it) I just think sometimes less is more, and the times he makes humor a central part of the character's narrative purpose or even personality(see: Wayne, Lopen, Wit, Nightblood) I quickly lose interest in said character.

Thats the comedy for me. The romance is just... meh. The only reason I read the romance scenes is that they are usually kind of funny.

Those are some of my favorites for exactly that reason. I like comedy, romance does absolutely nothing for me.

Then we must agree to disagree. With the exception of WoR, which IMO the romance felt forced, I find the romance in his books a good way to relax a little between action scenes and plot twists.

Plus, it is not like I want zero humor(even though I wouldn't miss it) I just think sometimes less is more, and the times he makes humor a central part of the character's narrative purpose or even personality(see: Wayne, Lopen, Wit, Nightblood) I quickly lose interest in said character.

For me, humor is one of the hooks that really pulls my attention in.  Wayne's particular brand of madness is probably why the Mistborn Era 2 books are my favorites out of the lot.

Oh my gosh i agree with that so much.

I sure dont.

acefire, no one asked you, and it isnt your choice who gets H horse

you are calling him H horse? i wanted to call him wonderhorse

GAK

Edit: That was meant for chickenplague. the horse was his

Edited by Hydra

Oh my gosh i agree with that so much.

I sure dont.

acefire, no one asked you, and it isnt your choice who gets H horse

you are calling him H horse? i wanted to call him wonderhorse

GAK

Edit: That was meant for chickenplague. the horse was his

The horse says his name is Susan and he wants you to respect his life choices.

#doctorwhoiscosmere

So you are saying that... waitaminute. what if the 11th doctor, Waye, and Hoid all meet and go on adventures with each other!!! that would be the most wibbly wobbly timey whimey random fandom experience of them all!!!