The Church of Wayne

Zathoth

I do indeed admit that Steris is awesome, but there are none who are so glorious as Our Lord and Drinkmaker Wayne.

*the mob quiets down as she says this.*

does this mean I cant set fire to voidus?

what he did was wrong.

wrong and right have little to do with this, Furystorm. its just about propriety.

*the mob quiets down as she says this.*

does this mean I cant set fire to voidus?

what he did was wrong.

wrong and right have little to do with this, Furystorm. its just about propriety.

I cannot and will not advocate setting fire to mods. :P

You may, however, attempt to come up with ways to confuse and baffle him.  ...good luck with that.

Edited by Kaymyth

aaaawwwwwww...

fine. but he still has fewer epics than me.

Maybe one day, but for now I believe I retain my rightful throne of having the most needless number of Epic profiles. I could (And indeed have) populate a city with them. :P

I cannot and will not advocate setting fire to mods.  :P

You may, however, attempt to come with ways to confuse and baffle him.  ...good luck with that.

In this particular situation I think you have good enough reason that the others will excuse some minor pyromantic proclivities. :P

Maybe one day, but for now I believe I retain my rightful throne of having the most needless number of Epic profiles. I could (And indeed have) populate a city with them. :P

In this particular situation I think you have good enough reason that the others will excuse some minor pyromantic proclivities. :P

But what if the flames get out of control and start to spread?  Chaos would never forgive me for allowing the code to be set on fire.

im just waiting for somebody to notice that I didn't actually edit this post

Didn't notice.  Too tired.  Should go to bed, but haven't yet.

im just waiting for somebody to notice that I didn't actually edit this post

You didn't edit it.  :ph34r: 

But what if the flames get out of control and start to spread?  Chaos would never forgive me for allowing the code to be set on fire.

Didn't notice.  Too tired.  Should go to bed, but haven't yet.

Well I suppose there is that.

I think he is funny. Personally I find books without any humor to be a slog to read. Which is why I didnt like His Dark Materials... Why I read all three of those is a mystery to me... though I was like 14, I may like them now, not reading them again though.

Brandon could give up on the romance though, if you ask me.

Brandon could give up on the romance though, if you ask me.

Then we must agree to disagree. With the exception of WoR, which IMO the romance felt forced, I find the romance in his books a good way to relax a little between action scenes and plot twists.

Plus, it is not like I want zero humor(even though I wouldn't miss it) I just think sometimes less is more, and the times he makes humor a central part of the character's narrative purpose or even personality(see: Wayne, Lopen, Wit, Nightblood) I quickly lose interest in said character.

Edited by DreamEternal