What Are You Watching?

Silverblade5

Well Supergirl finally came to Netflix, so I'm watching that. Hopefully the season gets stronger, because I'm watching it out of loyalty to the DCTVU more than anything else. 

I might watch Gotham season two once it gets added, and I'll at least try the pilot for the Luke Cage show. 

2 hours ago, LeftVash said:

Well Supergirl finally came to Netflix, so I'm watching that. Hopefully the season gets stronger, because I'm watching it out of loyalty to the DCTVU more than anything else. 

The season gets better, but not by a huge margin. Hopefully, season two would be a whole lot better since its part of CW now

Just finished the last season of the black list on netflix.  I binged the season over the course of 3 days, and loved it.  Though I am a little fatigued by it, they left the cliff hanger such that it can be renewed.  And I was figuring they were done with the show for now.

I also just watched the first new episode of Narcos.  Man that show is compelling.

Watched a couple episodes of Longmire. Meh. Now watching Dragonball Super. It's about powerful alien beings having orgasmic reactions to Japanese food. Unfortunately, this main story is interrupted periodically by some fights, which is a shame because I'm pretty sure the viewer does not want that. I am certain they are more concerned about whether Pilaf will let Mei and Ninja Dog eat food.

I'm on the last episode of Narco's on netflix.  I'm enjoying it so far, but I never realized how much of a prick Pablo Escobar was before now.  The guy was fecking nuts.  Makes me glad the DEA took him down.

I'm also taking the latest season of the black list slower.  Only 1-2 episodes a night.  And I'm enjoying it more then when I binged watched it, over the course of 3 days.

Firefly. I am so loving it. Kaylee is :wub: 

On 10 September 2016 at 5:18 PM, Sunbird said:

Went and saw Dan Wells's I Am Not a Serial Killer movie in theaters tonight, and WOW. Storming fantastic!! Probably the best movie adaptation of a book I've ever seen. Max Records is a perfect John Cleaver.

How where is it in cinemas what. 

On September 10, 2016 at 3:18 AM, Sunbird said:

Went and saw Dan Wells's I Am Not a Serial Killer movie in theaters tonight, and WOW. Storming fantastic!! Probably the best movie adaptation of a book I've ever seen. Max Records is a perfect John Cleaver.

I saw that at the Montreal Fantasia Film Festival! I even got to meet Christopher Lloyd!

12 hours ago, Delightful said:

How where is it in cinemas what. 

It's been released to select theaters in the USA, as well as to online video rental services like iTunes and Amazon; I saw it at the Jordan Commons Megaplex just outside of Salt Lake City, UT. Dan Wells said in a recent blog post that he doesn't yet know when it'll be available in countries other than the US, but apparently Australia is "ON TOP OF IT." (Last paragraph of the post.)

19 minutes ago, Patar said:

Finished Season One of Mr. Robot, and it was fantastic. Looking forward to starting season two. My brother and a few others have finally convinced me to jump on the Stranger Things hype train, so whenever I have time I'll probably start that too. 

I never heard of mr robot and suddenly it's everywhere. 

Sunbird, thanks!

Just now, Delightful said:

Sunbird, thanks!

Every time I see a screenshot from Mr Robot I think, "Hey, I recognize that actor from somewhere" and then I go look him up and remember that he played Ahkmenrah in the Night at the Museum movies.

Also, you're welcome. ^.^

34 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

Every time I see a screenshot from Mr Robot I think, "Hey, I recognize that actor from somewhere" and then I go look him up and remember that he played Ahkmenrah in the Night at the Museum movies.

You're right and I'm freaking out about it! 

8011680_orig.jpg 

How did I not realize it until now?

46 minutes ago, Delightful said:

Sunbird, thanks!

It's a phenomenal show, easily one of my favorites of all time. I highly recommend it!

Watched the two-part pilot of The Librarians tonight. Some of you may remember the movies of the same name starring Noah Wyle; this show is a continuation of his story. I found it highly entertaining, if slightly cliche at times. Looking forward to catching up to the current season.

7 hours ago, Sunbird said:

Watched the two-part pilot of The Librarians tonight. Some of you may remember the movies of the same name starring Noah Wyle; this show is a continuation of his story. I found it highly entertaining, if slightly cliche at times. Looking forward to catching up to the current season.

The name of that show keeps reminding me of Alcatraz (which I didn't even enjoy reading). Haven't tried it yet, though.

jW