What Are You Watching?

Silverblade5

11 hours ago, EmiTheNinja said:

YESSS SHE-RA IS THE BEST! It’s my favorite series ever!! totally not because of Catra :ph34r:

Yes, I totally agree! Shadow Weaver is more intimidating, than him

Another fun thing, one of the characters shares my name; this is not something that I am used to, so it threw me for a few loops.

Can't wait to see the character development that's in store, so don't spoil please.

5 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Another fun thing, one of the characters shares my name; this is not something that I am used to, so it threw me for a few loops.

Can't wait to see the character development that's in store, so don't spoil please.

Is that Kyle...? 

I won’t, but don’t seek for She-Ra in the internet, because there are tons of spoilers.

2 hours ago, Orlionra said:

Indeed, they are everywhere! Why, there could be spoilers in this very thread right now...:ph34r:

Indeed, you could be a spoiler in disguise, or I could be!

2 hours ago, EmiTheNinja said:

Is that Kyle...? 

I won’t, but don’t seek for She-Ra in the internet, because there are tons of spoilers.

If it were Kyle, then I would not be as surprised. I imagine that people named Kyle are used to hearing their name everywhere.

1 hour ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Indeed, you could be a spoiler in disguise, or I could be!

It's impossible to say! :P

In either event, when you are ready, there's a She-ra thread here: 

One of the last posts has a visible season 5 spoiler of the "well, duh" variety, other than that everything except a couple episodes from season 1 & 2 are placed in spoilers. 

Maybe I also posted something openly... I don't remember, but seems like something I would do: post a spoiler and forget about it!

On 15/11/2020 at 1:06 PM, TheWard'sGuard said:

I'm so tempted to start guessing, but I'll hold back.

I'm watching Doctor Who! It's creepy, but we can't watch it any time that the younger kids are here, so we have to watch right before going to bed. Spooky!

I’m watching Neverwhere. Havenae seen it in nigh 20 years. The marquise The Carabas is still incredible, and Hunter is awesome.

The Doctor... is an angel. 

edit: legend has it that Lenny Henry asked Neil Gaiman to write a show sympathetic to the homeless of London, and this was the result. I can dig it. 

Edited by Zea mays

1 hour ago, Ookla the Steampunked said:

On @The Ookla's Guard’s advice, I’ve recently started watching the Clone Wars again. It’s been pretty good, I’m into season 2 and already the episodes are way better than they were in season 1. Hopefully the trend continues!

You're welcome. If you ask me, it gets even better as it goes on.

5 hours ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

I found a cute new anime that I can't wait to watch, it's called K-On!

K-On may not focus on music most of the time, but when it does it's the most realistic representation I've ever seen. It shows everything they usually skip on stories, the procrastination, the fingers that bleed before getting calluses, the difficulty of coordination, and a long etc. It's awesome. 

Also, the show in general grew on me pretty fast. I watched it at first because it looked funny and because it was about music, but later it was pretty heartbreaking to see it end. So yeah, great show. Hope you enjoy it. 

5 hours ago, Ookla the Divine Blade said:

K-On may not focus on music most of the time, but when it does it's the most realistic representation I've ever seen. It shows everything they usually skip on stories, the procrastination, the fingers that bleed before getting calluses, the difficulty of coordination, and a long etc. It's awesome. 

Also, the show in general grew on me pretty fast. I watched it at first because it looked funny and because it was about music, but later it was pretty heartbreaking to see it end. So yeah, great show. Hope you enjoy it. 

Sounds great! I should start tomorrow, I'll post an update on how I like it. :)