What Are You Watching?

Silverblade5

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Briar King said:

Dragon Prince S2 hit Netflix. Will probably start that tomorrow or sometime very soonish.

Binged it Friday morning and it was AWESOME.

7 hours ago, Winds Alight said:

I watched TDP s2 today and I'm still heartbroken and awed by it. Already can't wait for s3 that definitely has to come, storywise.

Agreed! I'm thinking Book 3 will be called Sun.

13 minutes ago, Kobold King said:

You have the strength to not simply blitz through whatever is the current target of your interest?

Hide contents

2erwfi.jpg

Oh, it's a hard choice, all right. The only thing that got me off the sofa earlier was the knowledge that I had a sink full of dirty dishes and no one to wash them but me. :P 

Not watching but I got the coveted Mystery Science Theater 3000 Gamera set! These sets are ridiculously overpriced, think anywhere between $200-$1000!, and I managed to snag one for about $125+shipping. Now I just have to grab the rest of the show, I'm making it easy by focusing on them by seasons instead of by volume number.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm watching Super Sentai currently. A couple weeks back I had watched the season Mirai Sentai Timeranger and that was a very good season, very grownup while being watchable for children without talking down to them. The story was copied for Power Rangers Time Force but the details are very different. One example involves the pink rangers in an early episode. Time Force pink she wanted revenge against one of the villains for attacking her and her fiancé a year prior, while TimePink wanted revenge because the villain killed her father, mother and little sister a decade prior. Then the head villain became the comic relief in Time Force showing how different the villains are.

Now on Ninpuu Sentai Hurticanger and this is such a fun, hilarious and great season. Before seeing it I thought it was just going to be an average season but this is in my top 5! The plots get very silly, like a catfish monster that gives citizens mustaches to make them dance!, but it just works with the Rangers and villains.

Ive been watching Phantasm V Ravager for DVD earlier tonight. Pretty good sequel. Bummer that Angus passed away awhile back. 

As I was watching Ravager earlier tonight i noticed something weird. Reggie staying over at Dawn's place, I noticed her house looks just like Reggie's family house from Phantasm II

• 3 weeks later...