What Are You Watching?

Silverblade5

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... just got finished with The Dragon Prince.  Outstanding show with soooo much growth potential if it takes off. If so I really hope Netflix churns it out like they do with Voltron which is already on S7 but I’m still on S2 with no hurry to catch up on that.

TDP is made by Last Airbender people and you can def catch those vibes. Big reco from me if ya liked that and Korra shows.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 7:45 PM, EponasSong said:

If they brought Tremors back as a TV show I would love to watch it.

That would be amazing! USA network should definitely make that happen! You gotta love Burt and the amazing job the tv networks did of editing out his language. 

“Broke into the wrong goshdarn wreckroom didn’t you, you big jerk”

best line ever...

I too love Longmire and can’t believe they are letting it go. A Longmire movie could be interesting especially with the directions characters went in the last episode.

Currently I have been watching Broadchurch on Netflix. I’ve watched it about 7 times now. It’s amazing. Olivia Coleman and David Tennant are amazing. I can’t even keep going, It’s too emotional, there is no more, it is over forever....

Edited by Straight_Outta_Arrakis
Add stuff, grammar

Just watched the newest episode of Doctor Who, episode 3 Rosa.

It was kind of hard for me to watch because this was about Rosa Parks and the Montgomery Bus Boycott and so it had all the racism to go with it. I didn't really like Ryan and Yaz being treated horribly by the locals from Ryan being slapped by a white man for daring to give his wife her dropped handkerchief and Yaz being called Mexican when she's British Pakistani, not even Martha or Bill got that treatment. Even the baddie was a racist, though why a human from the far future (he was in Stormgate prison which is quite a few centuries in the future) would still be hung up by skin color is never answered, because 'everything started going wrong' the moment Rosa refused to give up her seat. It was nice that Graham and the Doctor stood by their friends despite the hostility of the locals.

New episode of Doctor Who: Arachnids in the UK. I don't have arachnophobia but these spiders definitely scared me. These things were huge ranging from small dog to bathtub to BALLROOM SIZE!!! I hope that Robertson fellow returns because he needs to be taken down before the 2020 elections by exposing him as causing problems (he was responsible for the spiders being so big by not having the waste disposal people do their jobs properly)

I'm watching The Fall on Netflix. Just started season two. It's okay but really slow paced. 

Usually watch the Walking Dead each week but I haven't started this season yet. Can't seem to get myself interested enough to sit down and watch. 

Warching world war 2 in colour documentary (13 Episodes) - great visuals of the real world war.  Astounding how many people died in it.  Really brought a tear to my eye seeing the details of the german concentration camps. :(

I am watching on netflix but also seems to be on youtube in full.

Edited by Wax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/10/2018 at 3:26 AM, Draginon said:

New episode of Doctor Who...

Lol, I'm skimming over your posts because I've only seen the first two eps, and I don't have any excuse, as I'm in the UK. I was as nervous as ever I am when a new Doctor comes along, not to mention a new show-runner. I thought the first episode was difficult, clunky and not as engaging as it could have been. It felt forced to me in places, but there are some good characters there, and I did very much like the way the new companions feel much more like back in the early days with a small group instead of one stand-out companion and heavy relationship overtones. Not that I didn't love what they did with Rose Tyler, Amy Pond, Clara Oswald and Bill Potts, but the dynamic was beginning to feel stuck.

For me, the second episode was much better, more in the groove (all though a bit more mourning would have been appropriate, that lack felt odd to me).

Glad to hear there is more good stuff to come.