What Are You Watching?

Silverblade5

I just watched How to get away with murder episode 4x08. To be honest I am really struggling in the level of idiocy these characters seem to poses. Especially that apparently all of them are that stupid. One of them brings an unlocked (!) gun for no reason, the other one just waves it around and points at everyone for no reason. Well, no wonder someone got shot. God, I know better how to behave with gun and in my country guns are pretty much illegal, so it's not like you can find a gun just lying in your parents drawer or something. Geezus. 

31 minutes ago, Pestis the Spider said:

I just watched How to get away with murder episode 4x08. To be honest I am really struggling in the level of idiocy these characters seem to poses. Especially that apparently all of them are that stupid. One of them brings an unlocked (!) gun for no reason, the other one just waves it around and points at everyone for no reason. Well, no wonder someone got shot. God, I know better how to behave with gun and in my country guns are pretty much illegal, so it's not like you can find a gun just lying in your parents drawer or something. Geezus. 

I stopped watching this on S3. Scandal is the only real good Rhime’s show imo. Got 4 unwatched left of the latest batch.

ed: never watched a single Ep of Grey’s 

Edited by Briar King

O.M.G. 

The midseason episode of the flash was SO FREAKING GOOD. 

Season 4 has redeemed itself so many times over by now, it's amazing. This is exactly what I've wanted in the Flash for ages now. And I LOVE IT. Everything is just fantastic. Except Wally, but I'm hoping he'll hop into Legends soon so yeah. 

On 12/6/2017 at 7:07 PM, Run Ookla, run! said:

O.M.G. 

The midseason episode of the flash was SO FREAKING GOOD. 

Season 4 has redeemed itself so many times over by now, it's amazing. This is exactly what I've wanted in the Flash for ages now. And I LOVE IT. Everything is just fantastic. Except Wally, but I'm hoping he'll hop into Legends soon so yeah. 

I lost a bit of hope in the show after the third season so I definitely agree. However, I actually preferred the Supergirl mid-season finale (which is weird because I've had a hard time with this season). 

I was entirely disappointed in Legends as I have liked the rest of the season immensely.

Just now, GeminiZari said:

I lost a bit of hope in the show after the third season so I definitely agree. However, I actually preferred the Supergirl mid-season finale (which is weird because I've had a hard time with this season). 

I was entirely disappointed in Legends as I have liked the rest of the season immensely.

I will argue that season 3 had my single favorite episode of all time. 

The musical one will never get old. 

So I stumbled upon a "light novel" and before buying it I saw they had a anime out and I watched the first two episodes of The Saga of Tanya the Evil. The plot is a bit bonkers, but I absolutely love it!  There is a 15 year girl that is fighting in the mage corps in a fantasy world that resembles Germany in WW1. This is a brutal world and she is a very "old soul" that can be quite ruthless chilling. I will definitely be buying the light novels and very much recommend the anime. 

Edited by Ammanas

I just watched Manhunt on Netflix. pretty interesting, but what really hit me was this one line in the last episode. "These are your lawyers. You will do as they instruct. If they say you're mentally defective, you will nod and agree in silence." Wow, just wow. This is officially the most f up thing I have ever heard being said. I have no word to describe it, really. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw the movie Along With the Gods: the Two Worlds. Evidently this is a Korean movie with english subtitles and it was absolutely a beautiful movie. It was all about love and forgiveness mixed in with grim reapers and epic fantasy scenes. I can't remember the last time I cried at a theater, but this movie really touched me.

5 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

I've seen Season 1, but not more. It is fun to watch since I'm swedish. The pronounciations of the viking names isn't always very good :-D

I’ve heard this a few times back during S1&2 for sure along with gripes about some sets being wrong by people from Norway, Sweden and Iceland on Malazan board.

i would def reco to catch up. Vikings is imo a much better show then The Last Kingdom. I only made it to S1 Ep 7 of that.